AMAZING Doctor, AMAZING Staff! - Southlake, TX

To get rid of my double chin!

To get rid of my double chin!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I was very apprehensive about choosing a plastic surgeon after the stories that I had heard from some of my friends about different surgeons they had gone to. I did some homework and began seeing Dr. Kasden about 2 ½ years ago for Botox injections. I immediately fell in love with everything about Dr. Kasden’s office – his staff, the non-stuffy atmosphere, and him! He had a way of putting me at ease, and even making me laugh, when I really didn’t know what to expect. He thoroughly explained how Botox works and what the possible side effects could be, and answered all of my questions (I had a LOT) in a professional and humorous way. After that, I began seeing his Aesthetician, Amy, for my Botox injections as it was a little easier to get in to see her (Dr. Kasden books pretty quickly). Amy is AMAZING and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great Aesthetician – and she’s right there in Dr. Kasden’s office, too! I recently decided to have Laser Lipo done on my neck and chin and didn’t think twice about who I would like to perform the procedure – without a doubt I wanted Dr. Kasden to do it. He did it in his office in Southlake (which is awesome in itself) – and managed to keep me at ease and laughing the whole time, and it turned out FANTASTIC. He told me exactly what to expect and even called me from his personal cell phone after the procedure to check on me! I am SO pleased with the results, I still can’t believe that my double chin is gone! It has made such a dramatic difference, especially in pictures – it easily made me look 10 pounds lighter. If you are looking for an office that will make you feel comfortable and an amazing Plastic Surgeon that will answer all of your questions and put you at ease while keeping a great sense of humor, this is the place to go!!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in