Worth Every Penny - Southlake, TX

I had been considering a facelift for several...

I had been considering a facelift for several years and finally decided to make several consult appointments with doctors in the area. I had recently retired from the school district where I live and had the time to have the surgery and stay home while the bruises faded. I am 55, 5'4 and weigh about 115. I work out about 5 times a week and felt my sagging skin on my face (esp around my eyes) aged me more than it should. After the surgery I had some swelling and bruising, but was able to cover it up with makeup after about two weeks. I love the results and wish I had been able to have the surgery a few years earlier. Definitely worth every penny!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kasden was my second consult for my facelift. After spending a considerable amount of time with me and answering my questions, I decided he was the one! I schedule the procedure before I left the office, and cancelled my other consult. The entire process was awesome. The office staff is so wonderful and supportive, and Dr. Kasden is not only truly gifted, but has such a sense of humor! Talking with him is like talking with a good friend. He listened and made notes of what I was saying and showing him; I just knew he'd take good care of me, and he did. I had an awesome result and will definiitely use Dr. Kasden again for any future surgery.

Hi smm! Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad it turned out so well for you. Congrats on your results.