Worth Every Penny - Southlake, TX

I had been considering a facelift for several...

I had been considering a facelift for several years and finally decided to make several consult appointments with doctors in the area. I had recently retired from the school district where I live and had the time to have the surgery and stay home while the bruises faded. I am 55, 5'4 and weigh about 115. I work out about 5 times a week and felt my sagging skin on my face (esp around my eyes) aged me more than it should. After the surgery I had some swelling and bruising, but was able to cover it up with makeup after about two weeks. I love the results and wish I had been able to have the surgery a few years earlier. Definitely worth every penny!

I've been reading great things about your Doctor, was it just a facelift or did you have your eyes done also? Thanks!
I did not need a bleph at the time. However, Dr. Kasden was able to lift the outer corners of my eyes which greatly reduced the amount of hooding on my upper lids. I no longer look sleepy/tired. I had a complete facelift: forehead, mid-face, and neck. The scars are completely hidden in my hairline, even when I wear my hair up or in a ponytail. He put the scar that runs in front of the ear almost inside my ear, so you can't see it at all. I may need to have my eyes done in a couple of years and will definitely have Dr. Kasden do the surgery. He is the best!
Sounds great, I need my eyes done for sure. Thank you for the info :)
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kasden was my second consult for my facelift. After spending a considerable amount of time with me and answering my questions, I decided he was the one! I schedule the procedure before I left the office, and cancelled my other consult. The entire process was awesome. The office staff is so wonderful and supportive, and Dr. Kasden is not only truly gifted, but has such a sense of humor! Talking with him is like talking with a good friend. He listened and made notes of what I was saying and showing him; I just knew he'd take good care of me, and he did. I had an awesome result and will definiitely use Dr. Kasden again for any future surgery.