Upper Eyelid - Southlake, TX

I went to Dr. Bogdan because I was tired of...

I went to Dr. Bogdan because I was tired of looking tired all the time. I am 38 years old, but my upper eyelids had so much extra skin that I looked tired in all of my photos. I tried botox, thermage and was looking into fraxel. Dr. Bogdan explained that the best way to achieve my goal is to remove the skin. I wanted a conservative look where people would think that I looked refreshed and awake but still myself. That's exactly what I got. The procedure was pain free, and I was home within hours. I used the cold compresses for one day and had the tape removed after 6 days. After one week, you could see a huge difference. My friend didn't even notice any bruises or swelling at the one week mark. I had to tell her what I had done! She thought I was sleeping well. I would highly recommend Dr. Bogdan and his staff to anyone interested in plastic surgery, and I will go back to him as needed!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us, Tamara. I'm glad it turned out so well for you! Do you have any pics you can share? We'd love to see your results, if you feel comfortable posting them.