Extended Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift - Southlake, TX

After 4 term pregnancies and breastfeeding 5 kids,...

After 4 term pregnancies and breastfeeding 5 kids, I was far from being happy with the condition my breast and tummy were in despite going to the gym five days a week. After some research, it became obvious to my husband and myself that I needed some plastic surgery on my tummy and my breast.

From various sources we made a shortlist of six board certified plastic surgeons with whom we booked appointment as they were available. Dr B was the 4th one we consulted. Of course we knew from our preliminary research that Dr B was a very smart physician (just look at his resume), but it was equally important for us to have a "good physician", one we felt comfortable with, one that cared and placed his patient's health and safety first and foremost. As soon as we walked out of his office, we cancelled the 2 remaining appointments. I felt very comfortable and secure with him and so did my husband. Dr B gave me that confidence and was very truthful with his answers. He was very firm with the safely achievable goals and expectations reminding us that we were talking about plastic surgery and that there was no reason to take any chances: first do no harm.

The surgery was done 8 months ago. Dr B was always available, frequently checking on me, making sure everything was unfolding as expected. He was never too busy to answer any question at any time of the day or night. Thanks to his professionalism and the support of his office staff, the postoperative period was not as difficult as I expected it to be. I was so pleased with the results from day 1 and it has only got better. The results at 8 months are far beyond my expectations. I couldn't be happier with how I look and feel. I have never had such a flat tummy even as a teenager. My breasts are beautiful. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, no need to go further. I highly and strongly recommend Dr B, he is very caring and realistic in his approach, and will always put your safety first, and by the way, the result of his surgery is excellent.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bogdan is on my list of 3 surgeons for a mommy makeover and I was hoping you could answer a few questions for me.
I am not in the Dallas area. I live approximately 5 hours from Dr Bogdan's office and was wondering how often you visited him post-op. I want the BEST so I am willing to pay more, travel more, etc but want to make sure this distance is even an option for me. Also, can you describe your consultation? How long did it take, how thorough was he, how much was the cost, and how quickly were you scheduled after your consultation. THANK YOU!!

This is a wonderful review.  I am glad you had such a positive experience and that you are happy with your results.  It sounds like we both had very similar experiences with great physicians.  That makes all the difference in the world.

Congratulations on your results.  Will you be posting before and after pics?
Hi Sharon;
My pain was well managed by the Medecine; so I was pretty much pain free. Yes I will do it again. I have no regret whatsoever. Dr B told me everything before the surgery. I had both TT and Breast lift without implant. The 2 surgeries were done at the same time. The result is beyond my expectation. I am 100% satisfied.

Thanks for the update! I've moved your review to our tummy tuck community.

Hi sopifo5,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the tummy tuck community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community? :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime?
2. Would you do it again?
3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,