Phenomenal Surgeon! - Southlake, TX

The day of the surgery was seamless. After...

The day of the surgery was seamless. After checking in and being admitted, Dr. Habash took some measurements, introduced me to my anesthesiologist and informed me about all post-op procedures. The procedure took about two and a half hours. After the surgery I woke up in the recovery room and was greeted by my husband, my mother and of course Dr. Habash. He assured me that I would start to feel better soon and gave me all of his information so that I might get in touch with him. A couple of days after the procedure I had a follow up visit. Dr. Habash felt confident that everything was healing perfectly and he would see me soon for post-op pictures.

It is now been six months since my surgery and I couldn’t be happier!

I'm glad this went well for you. Thanks for sharing.

Southlake Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Habash exceeded all my expectations in a surgeon!! I highly recommend him! From beginning to end, Dr. Ameen Habash was with me every step of the way. We sat down together and he explained all of the different ways in which a breast augmentation could be performed. Dr. Habash explained all of the pros and cons with each type of incision and implant. This was critical because I needed to be aware of all of the pros and cons in order to make a decision that left me with the outcome that I wanted to achieve. He also encouraged me to make my own decision and not listen to others about the route that they choose. He stressed to me that everyone is different and what is right for someone else, might not be right for me. Soon after we talked about all of my options, we scheduled a consultation. Dr. Habash was so professional. He made the consultation quick and he never made me feel uncomfortable. After the consultation, we discussed the type of implant and incision that could work for me and a nurse took some pre-op pictures. It was at this time we decided on a surgery date and made all the arrangements. I attribute my positive experience to selecting Dr. Habash as my surgeon. He prepared me for all the different obstacles that I may face before, during and after my surgery. He not only equipped me for the physical changes that I would go through, but the mental changes as well. I am so pleased with my results and even more pleased to call Dr. Habash my surgeon. I would do it all over in a heartbeat!