6 Weeks Post Op- Very Happy - Southlake, TX

I was happy with my figure (5'5" 135 lbs. 34B)...

I was happy with my figure (5'5" 135 lbs. 34B) before I had my kids. After breast feeding my babies I was sagging and deflated. I wanted to add some fullness to my breasts and try to correct the fact that my left breast was larger than my right one. After researching and consulting with board certified surgeon, Dr. Michael Bogdan, I made the decision to go forward with breast augmentation. I am happy to report that my surgery went well, absolutely no complications. Recovery has been a breeze!!!

Dr. B used Mentor smooth round moderate plus profile silicone implants under the muscle, 350cc on the left side and 400cc on the right, using inframammary incisions. I am so happy with the full, natural feeling results!!! I went bra shopping and look great in a size 34E(34DDD). Dr. Bogdan, his staff, and anesthesiologist, Dr. Veve, are awesome!!! I am also very impressed with the care I received at the hospital. I want to share my experience because I found this website to be very helpful in researching and making decisions about my surgery. Best wishes and thanks to everyone!!!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bogdan, his staff, and anesthesiologst, Dr. Veve are exceptional!! I found his website very informative and chose Dr. Bogdan because of his education, board certification, and credentials. He is also a caring, honest, and risk-averse surgeon. I am extremely happy with my experience from consultation to surgery, and also with post op follow up appointments. I love the results of my surgery and look forward to having Dr. Bogdan perform other operations to refresh and improve my appearance.

Congrats. You look great. I go 11/9 and am so anxious :)
Thanks littleMRSpriss! Congrats on making the decision to have surgery. I like the photos you picked out. Hope your pre op appointment goes well.
Hi! Just wanted to say your results look awesome! I do have a question though-how did your dr determine how many cc's to provide symmetry? I too have some assymetry (credit breastfeeding!) and am feeling a little apprehensive about having them end up even more losided due to overcorrection. Any insight would be helpful, thanks!

Thanks so much for paying it forward and sharing. I think you look beautiful!

You look great tx! Pretty bra too....Isn't it fun to shop for lingerie now?? Lol I'm curious- have you lost any nipple sensation? Mine seem a bit numb & this seems to be  a common risk.
Thank you Kooberry. I'm glad things went well with your surgery. You look fabulous! I did not lose any sensation.
Your results are fantastic! It is always nice to see other people happy with their results and the care they have recieved.
Thanks nwmommy. You look great! I am going to look for that Bali bra you recommended. It is nice to go shopping and actually find bras that fit. I only wore sports bras before surgery because my breasts were different sizes.