New Life - Southlake, TX

I have been deciding to have breast augmentation...

I have been deciding to have breast augmentation since the birth of my daughter 11 years ago. I breastfeed both of my children and wanted that fullness back. My breast or my body look as if I never even had kids. I was blessed with a flat stomach and a butt but all the women in my family had a chest. I never like to go out in a bathing suit or shopping. My husband would pick out dresses and tops for me and I would walk away saying I don't have the boobs for that. I was tired of padded bras. My husband was not a fan of plastic surgery and was against it and said I fell in love with you just the way you are. Well we all know that is probably true but what guy does not like boobs. He finally agreed because shopping with me became a war only thing was he had to be at the consultation with me and ask his own questions. We met with Dr. Bogdan and he answered all our questions and my husband felt comfortable with Dr. B and entrusted him with me. After the visit he told me to go ahead and he would support me with this decision he knew deep down how insecure I was with myself. I am now 11 days post-op and so far I am very pleased with the results. I am not one who likes to sit still so recovery has been a challenge for me to sit still. I choose to go with the advise of my doctor and have 250 cc silicone implants under the muscle because I am small framed and I do not have a lot of fat in the chest. I was a 34b pre-op not sure what I am yet. I received both positive and negative feedbacks from friends and family but at the end of the day I did all my research and found a remarkable doctor who I and my husband entrusted dearly and finally this 34 year old women will not hide under my clothes no more and feel pretty. Sure everything has pro's and con's but what matters most is how you feel. Do your research talk to others and find the doctor that matches you.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dr. Bogdan was very informative to me and to my...

Dr. Bogdan was very informative to me and to my Husband. He answered all are questions he understood the look I was going for. His staff is remarkable in answering questions. Since my post-op he and his staff have made me feel that I am someone and not just another patient. He calls and checks up on you, his wife is his anesthesiologist and she is so detailed oriented and one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They are a great team. He is upfront and honest about what your body can do and that was what I was wanting in a doctor. He and his wife also call you the night of your surgery to speak to you about your surgery and answers any questions. He gives you a little booklet of all what to expect of your surgery and aftercare. What really got me was his letter thanking me for choosing him and he actually signs the letter. My Husband liked the fact he addressed his concerns and trusted him. I am looking forward to seeing my finally result and every concern of mine since my BA I have had every issued addressed. Truly a one of a kind doctor I highly recommend him. Dallas has lots of Plastic Surgeons to choose from but none like Dr. Bogdan to me.

When is your surgery scheduled for? I have pics if u like you like to see them?
I had my surgery March 18th.
U were 5 days after me: do u have any pics?

I am 2 1/2 weeks and I am getting better and...

I am 2 1/2 weeks and I am getting better and starting to get feeling back and nipples have started to calm down. Thank goodness.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I am 3 weeks now and they are settling in nicely....

I am 3 weeks now and they are settling in nicely. I do my exercise every day with them and still limited of things I can do. I am only wearing a sports bra with them. Numbness is still in some areas but the nipple sensitivity has almost gone away. I am able to sleep on my side now yeah!

It has been a month and started working on my scar. I am still loving my new look. I can sleep on my side and still wearing my sports bra. They are still numb underneath and nipples are not yet awake. I have to keep thinking it has only been a month and doctors say give it 3 months. Can't wait to start building my strength back up in my chest. I get frustrated at certain things I can't yet do.
You look great! It's reassuring to hear that someone else is having numbness. My boobs are numb mostly underneath but it moves around. Sometimes I have great sensitivity on the top and sides and then all of a sudden they are numb again. My nipples however are consistently numb. Wish they would wake up.
I know what you mean. I am hoping my nipples wake up too.

Can't believe it has been 6 weeks! Go tomorrow for...

Can't believe it has been 6 weeks! Go tomorrow for a follow up. Still getting use to them. Still wearing a sports bra. Numbness still in some areas had my GYN annual today and she was impressed with my doctors work. Have so many questions for him tomorrow.

I am 9 weeks now and they are real soft and I am loving them. Getting use to wearing a bra again but love the fact I can wear things without them. Husband loves me walking around in a white tank top with no bra. LOL
I love how happy you and your hubby are with them and that everything went so well! Rock that white tank top pretty lady!!!
Isn't it amazing how fast the time flies after surgery?!?! You're looking fantastic!!! Have fun bra shopping (which, btw, can be VERRRRRY dangerous - it's just too much fun! The "hidden costs" of BA, according to my PS!)

11 weeks post op

I am 11 weeks now and I love the way I look. Going dress shopping and swim suit shopping has been bittersweet. They are still numb in areas. Nipples have some sensitivity now I guess they are still waking up.

Hi I think your boobs look amazing ! I am also going with the same size and am nervous about how big I will be ! Did you have high profile or what exactly ? I know 250 cc's anyway congrats on your neeoobs your very lucky !
I am loving my final result I am at a 34 D. Bathing suits and sundresses are finally fun!
Hey Mickster! How's everything going now that a couple of months have gone by? Would love an update! :-)

Almost 7 months

Wow it's almost been 7 months and I am pretty much adjusted to them now and like my shape. I always thought they would feel foreign or fake but they don't they have complimented me nicely. I thought at first I went to small but they fit my frame. Anything bigger and you would see skin pulling on the sides. I fit 32D the best and comfortably. I love shopping for lingerie and bras more then ever and my husband says he can tell I am more confident.

I have to agree with the lady below, and state I think they look 100% perfect! You look incredible, so natural and a great size for such a slim girl. It's just what I'd want, you cab dress them up for yourself or hubby but also not look like you have softballs on your chest when you are at the school gates. Classy and sexy, top job!
You look fantastic. You healed faster than anyone I have seen on here so far. Yours looked natural from the beginning. I've been seeing a lot of strange looking boobie pics where it takes long to settle.
I have been pleased with my results nobody can tell unless I wear something reveling. They feel as if they were always mine. My husband is also pleased them. More cc's is not always the answer. My doctor went with what my body can do and the most natural look.

7 months post op

So far so good. They feel like mine. I still massage them. I find that sometimes I have cold spots on them and still numb at the bottom, sleeping sometimes can be rough I find that if I wear a snug top to sleep it helps. Husband is pleased and likes to grab them. I am noticing other guys checking out my cleavage now too.

Your boobs look absolutely amazing and so natural. They look perfect for you. I thought you would have more of a slope look but I think the implant made it more naturally round/sloped. Looks full and nice. :)
Wow u look fab, so natural. i also love the look braless in a white tank!
Thank you so very much! I will be a year next month.

One year!

I can't believe that it has been one year since my journey. Wearing dresses, sweaters and bras is so wonderful now. I am still working on the scar but I go for my one year appointment this week and hope I can work on this.

One year (and then some)! Congrats!!
I am loving them!!! And your looking good too!
You look great! =D