New Life - Southlake, TX

I have been deciding to have breast augmentation...

I have been deciding to have breast augmentation since the birth of my daughter 11 years ago. I breastfeed both of my children and wanted that fullness back. My breast or my body look as if I never even had kids. I was blessed with a flat stomach and a butt but all the women in my family had a chest. I never like to go out in a bathing suit or shopping. My husband would pick out dresses and tops for me and I would walk away saying I don't have the boobs for that. I was tired of padded bras. My husband was not a fan of plastic surgery and was against it and said I fell in love with you just the way you are. Well we all know that is probably true but what guy does not like boobs. He finally agreed because shopping with me became a war only thing was he had to be at the consultation with me and ask his own questions. We met with Dr. Bogdan and he answered all our questions and my husband felt comfortable with Dr. B and entrusted him with me. After the visit he told me to go ahead and he would support me with this decision he knew deep down how insecure I was with myself. I am now 11 days post-op and so far I am very pleased with the results. I am not one who likes to sit still so recovery has been a challenge for me to sit still. I choose to go with the advise of my doctor and have 250 cc silicone implants under the muscle because I am small framed and I do not have a lot of fat in the chest. I was a 34b pre-op not sure what I am yet. I received both positive and negative feedbacks from friends and family but at the end of the day I did all my research and found a remarkable doctor who I and my husband entrusted dearly and finally this 34 year old women will not hide under my clothes no more and feel pretty. Sure everything has pro's and con's but what matters most is how you feel. Do your research talk to others and find the doctor that matches you.

Dr. Bogdan was very informative to me and to my...

Dr. Bogdan was very informative to me and to my Husband. He answered all are questions he understood the look I was going for. His staff is remarkable in answering questions. Since my post-op he and his staff have made me feel that I am someone and not just another patient. He calls and checks up on you, his wife is his anesthesiologist and she is so detailed oriented and one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They are a great team. He is upfront and honest about what your body can do and that was what I was wanting in a doctor. He and his wife also call you the night of your surgery to speak to you about your surgery and answers any questions. He gives you a little booklet of all what to expect of your surgery and aftercare. What really got me was his letter thanking me for choosing him and he actually signs the letter. My Husband liked the fact he addressed his concerns and trusted him. I am looking forward to seeing my finally result and every concern of mine since my BA I have had every issued addressed. Truly a one of a kind doctor I highly recommend him. Dallas has lots of Plastic Surgeons to choose from but none like Dr. Bogdan to me.

I am 2 1/2 weeks and I am getting better and...

I am 2 1/2 weeks and I am getting better and starting to get feeling back and nipples have started to calm down. Thank goodness.

I am 3 weeks now and they are settling in nicely....

I am 3 weeks now and they are settling in nicely. I do my exercise every day with them and still limited of things I can do. I am only wearing a sports bra with them. Numbness is still in some areas but the nipple sensitivity has almost gone away. I am able to sleep on my side now yeah!

Can't believe it has been 6 weeks! Go tomorrow for...

Can't believe it has been 6 weeks! Go tomorrow for a follow up. Still getting use to them. Still wearing a sports bra. Numbness still in some areas had my GYN annual today and she was impressed with my doctors work. Have so many questions for him tomorrow.

11 weeks post op

I am 11 weeks now and I love the way I look. Going dress shopping and swim suit shopping has been bittersweet. They are still numb in areas. Nipples have some sensitivity now I guess they are still waking up.

Almost 7 months

Wow it's almost been 7 months and I am pretty much adjusted to them now and like my shape. I always thought they would feel foreign or fake but they don't they have complimented me nicely. I thought at first I went to small but they fit my frame. Anything bigger and you would see skin pulling on the sides. I fit 32D the best and comfortably. I love shopping for lingerie and bras more then ever and my husband says he can tell I am more confident.

7 months post op

So far so good. They feel like mine. I still massage them. I find that sometimes I have cold spots on them and still numb at the bottom, sleeping sometimes can be rough I find that if I wear a snug top to sleep it helps. Husband is pleased and likes to grab them. I am noticing other guys checking out my cleavage now too.

One year!

I can't believe that it has been one year since my journey. Wearing dresses, sweaters and bras is so wonderful now. I am still working on the scar but I go for my one year appointment this week and hope I can work on this.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

You look great! =D
I am loving the naturalness to your breast! They look so great! I want mine like that and when I want them to be bigger or more BAM effect I'll just wear a push up. Lol my pre op is tmrw and my surgery is 2.5 weeks after that. I'm excited!
That is me I will wear a push up bra and man do they look big in them. I love the natural tear drop look. Nobody questions them until I wore a bikini lol because that's when you can tell. I finally feel secure in clothes.
Your boobs look absolutely amazing and so natural. They look perfect for you. I thought you would have more of a slope look but I think the implant made it more naturally round/sloped. Looks full and nice. :)
Wow u look fab, so natural. i also love the look braless in a white tank!
Thank you so very much! I will be a year next month.
You look amazing! Seriously this is what I want to look like I'm jealous. You healed so nicely
You look great! 250cc got you big results!
Thank you! I put my trust in my doctor. At first I thought with a low cc I was not going to be big enough but he assured me I was.
Hi! I too think you look absolutely perfect. I don't understand how you are a D with a small Cc ? Can I ask your height and weight? Also did you by any chance remember your chest measurement across before boobies?
I am 5'6" and weigh 120. Small framed.
Those turned out absolutely fabulous! So natural looking! Hope mine come out as well!
Oh you look so so so fabulous!!! Great review! :)
I love to see your progress! You've come so far and look so amazing. A great BA roll model! :-)
Thank you!
I have to agree with the lady below, and state I think they look 100% perfect! You look incredible, so natural and a great size for such a slim girl. It's just what I'd want, you cab dress them up for yourself or hubby but also not look like you have softballs on your chest when you are at the school gates. Classy and sexy, top job!
Thank you so much. This has defenitley made me more confident.
You look fantastic. You healed faster than anyone I have seen on here so far. Yours looked natural from the beginning. I've been seeing a lot of strange looking boobie pics where it takes long to settle.
I have been pleased with my results nobody can tell unless I wear something reveling. They feel as if they were always mine. My husband is also pleased them. More cc's is not always the answer. My doctor went with what my body can do and the most natural look.
Your results are amazing, I can only hope mine turn out the same! I'm torn between 325/350 & saline/silicone.
I picked silicon because I did not have enough fat to do saline. Mine are under and they feel real.
If you're afraid of not being big enough. Go wih 350. Plus if it's under muscle you'll loose a little bit of ccs. Just an advice from me, wishing I would've gone bigger.
So wonderful to hear all is good and happy at 7 months! I'm excited to get to that point. You've been a great help along the way! :-)
I am glad I could help. We need people who are going through the same thing to talk to. I lost a friend after I told her I had it done.