Dr Michael Bogdan - Southlake, TX

I was always self-conscious about my cup-A breast...

I was always self-conscious about my cup-A breast size so I've always wanted to have breast augmentation, but I had other financial responsibilities. The surgery process went well. I was nervous on the day of my surgery, but Dr. Bogdan and the hospital staff were very reassuring that everything will be just fine. I didn't feel any pain. I woke up and the surgery was already done - all within an hour. The recovery time for me probably took a little longer than normal, but everybody has different recovery experience. My breasts were tender for about 3 weeks, but the pain medicine helped. It was all worth it! So glad I finally decided to get my breast augmentation, and so happy I chose Dr. Michael Bogdan as my surgeon. I LOVED my new breasts.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bogdan and his staff were very knowledgeable, courteous, and very professional. Dr. Bogdan walked me and my husband through to make sure we understood the process. Very nice and very pleasant doctor. I would recommend him to my family and friends at any time. I am 50, and due to age and if if I had more money, there are other "things" I would like my body to look better, and I wouldn't even look at other surgeons now that I've had very pleasant experience with Dr. Bogdan.