25 Years Old Breast Implants - Southlake, TX

I'm 25 and I had been living a double life you...

I'm 25 and I had been living a double life you could say. Ever since I was in junior high I have been padding my bras to hide the fact that I was a late bloomer. Well now I knew I just wasn't a bloomer at all... So eventually I found chicken cutlets, pretty much a slab of silicone that I slide into my bras. Just to go swimming I had to take them out and place them in my swim top and pray that my "boobs" didn't look fake or fall off. I had had enough! I went in for a consult and found the best plastic surgeon, and now Im able to wear real bras, and swim suits without having to worry!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bogdan was phenomenal! He listens to your wants, thoughts and concerns and reply's with something you can understand. I told him I wanted a naturally full look. When I went in for a second consult to try get more cc's he kept my wants in mind. He assured me that for the natural look I wanted more cc's would not be a good idea. And now two months out, I am so pleased and thrilled with his decision. Even after my surgery he was responsive and cared. About one week out of surgery I went shopping and over exerted myself. I called his office to talk with him, but he was in another consult. But not to worry he took time out of his packed schedule that day in between meetings to give me a call. I'm telling you, even if you already have a plastic surgeon you MUST at least have a consultation with him. That's all you need to do to find the best plastic surgeon around. He also has a new 3D imaging system that is amazing. It really was amazing and SPOT ON to what my results turned out to be. It was also pretty fun and exciting to be able to see what your results will be, even before surgery. Brief summary: 5 Stars, Great Surgeon, Must have a consult.