Lipotherme Early Results Good - Southlake, TX

I did six months of research trying to decide if...

I did six months of research trying to decide if lipotherme was a good spend. I had lost 20lbs last summer but could not get rid of the wide waist and love handles I had all of my life. I simply wanted 2" off my mid section and had no real expectations to look like a 20 year old surfer (I'm 45). I'll tell you that I was scared for reasons I cannot explain. Dr. Kasden is a fantastic surgeon, great bedside manner and a no-pressure matter of fact kind of guy. Without too much detail I'll tell you that within the first 24 hours post-surgery, I looked like I had been in a gang fight and lost. It looks awful. Amazingly by just the 2nd day 'dramatic' improvement already (realize they tell you it will be 6-12 months before you get your final result). So, at this very early stage I would say I am happy. But there is still a long way to go. I would encourage you to have a conversation with Dr. Kasden. He's board certified in Plastic Surgery and believe me, you don't last long in Southlake Texas if you aren't good. And he's been there 10 years+. I'll keep my post growing as my healing continues.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Hard to reach by phone but that is about the only complaint. The phone system puts you through an unfriendly use of options. The doctor and staff, however, are first rate on every aspect.

After a year are you still pleased with the results?
Absolutely! In fact, just as I was told, it took about 6-8 months for things to "really" get where I wanted them. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Realize, however, too, that I still workout and watch what I eat. This is not a replacement for being lazy. :)
Just what I wanted to hear! Thanks for the reply. I have upcoming procedures with him as well and like to hear those satisfied patients.