Best Doctor! Tummy Tuck- Amazing! - Southlake, TX

I had loose sagging skin on my tummy as a result...

I had loose sagging skin on my tummy as a result of 2 c-sections. My procedure went perfect! The outcome has exceeded all of my expectations. Virtually pain free... The worst part was my back being a little sore about 4 days after surgery. Recommend to anyone! Worth every penny. My doctor and his staff were absolutely AMAZING!!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He spent so much time with me explaining everything, educating me and answering every question I had. He is board certified as well as Fellowship trained. My surgery went perfect! Thanks Dr. and staff!!

This is the doctor I have too. I am scheduled for August 29th. m
WOW pain free! Now that is awesome. So glad you had such a wonderful experience and love your results. Congratulations.
When was your surgery? I am less than a week away from mine.. I have the same Doctor as you!!! I am confident in him and am looking forward to seeing what he can do!! I would love to hear more about your experience

Hooray for you! I've never heard of a virtually pain-free tummy tuck, but I'm glad that was the case. Do you have before and after photos you wouldn't mind posting?