Zeltiq on Back/inner Thigh. NO CHANGE in 3 Months - Southlake, TX

It didn't hurt, just took time. I went back...

It didn't hurt, just took time. I went back today and there is no change at all.

I did it because I have large fat deposits in that area. I am 5'5" 120 lbs. Fit.

She does a great job at botox

Thank you so much for the info Arew21.  I am going to check this out.... there are a lot of vegans and vegetarians in Seattle so this peeked my interest.

You're welcome Kate. Let me know if you find anything out. I sent an email to the Zeltiq website to complain that I have had no results. Someone from the company called me and is "opening an investigation" of my treatment. She made me sign a consent form so she could speak to my doctor and his staff. She is going to ask them to forward my before and after pictures when I return on September 15th for my follow-up.
So maybe I am really 5'4 1/2" and weigh more like 125. Large fat deposits compared to the rest of my body. That is why i was hopeful that it would work. For me, I felt like this was a rip off to spend that much money with no results.
I understand as that's where I have the worst fat deposits, despite diet and daily exercise. I keep reading that Zeltiq is only effective for the trunk and abdomen. Did your Doctor even mention this?
Hi Southlake4304, It has been awhile since you posted. I was wondering if you ever did get noticeable results - and, if not, what your doctor did or said about it? I had two Zeltiq treatments. I am at the 5 month mark and I have seen NO RESULTS also. I spent $3000 total to have my stomach and flanks treated twice. I called the doctor's office a few weeks ago to complain. I'm scheduled for a follow-up with the doctor on Sept. 15th. The girl I spoke to on the phone at the doctor's office said that I should give it at least 6 months. Mid September when I have my follow-up will be 6 months. I seriously doubt that I'm going to see any results in these last few weeks before my follow-up. I'm completely disgusted that I wasted so much of my savings. I'm 5'6" and weigh 130 lbs. I have exercised almost daily my entire adult life. I run, swim, lift weights, do abs. I'm basically a gym rat who is thin except for belly fat (which I can grab lots of) and muffin tops. I was hoping that spending $3000 on two Zeltiq treatments would dramatically reduce my trouble areas. I HAVEN"T EVEN HAD SLIGHT RESULTS! NOTHING! After reading something on the internet written by a doctor about the subject of poor results from Zeltiq, I am now wondering if I have had no results because I have been a vegan for 13 years. Here is a link to the article by Dr. Zachary and also the comments I made May 2, 2011 and August 12, 2011. If anyone who reads this has had Zeltiq and is also a vegan or a vegetarian, please comment on your results. Thanks.
I forgot to include the link. Here it is http://www.drzachary.net/2010/06/20/variability-in-responses-to-cryolipolysis/
Hello,

I'm wondering, at 5'5" and 120 lbs. how could you have large fat deposits?

Please know that I don't mean any disrespect, but are you sure you don't have body dysmorphic disorder? Meaning, you aren't able to perceive your body accurately? I hope you don't take offense, I don't know you at all and I'm not judging you, but 5'5" and 120 seems very slim and trim, so I'm just very curious.

Thank you for your input!
Nope!

Welcome to RealSelf. Did your provider have any explanation for your lack of results? :(

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook