Dr. Zuliani is the Best Otolaryngologist ENT by Far. Southfield, MI

When I was young, I broke my nose from someone...

When I was young, I broke my nose from someone hitting me in the face with a soccer ball. Since that day I've had difficulty breathing from my nose.

A few years ago my parents wanted me to see a doctor to revise my broken nose. We weren't happy with anyone until we found Dr. Giancarlo Zuliani.

Going into Dr. Zuliani's office I sensed compassion, cleanliness, care, and honesty about his work. He had been doing this for years, and showed me with pictures of before and afters of his patients. All of his patients had beautiful outcomes and I wanted that!

On the day of the surgery I was a little nervous, but Dr. Zuliani re-assured me saying "he's done this many times". His credentials proved that of course! I was under the knife for about 3 hours, and when I woke up instead of feeling pain and nausea I felt at ease and didn't even feel like I had just had a major surgery.

Dr. Zuliani prescribed me anti- nausea medication, pain medication, and antibiotics. He gave me instructions on how to clean my nose, when to clean my nose etc.

I never once regretted my surgery. Of course there were ups and downs, but in the end I am happy with my appearance and again can finally breathe!!

I thank Dr. Zuliani everyday for his hard work and care!

Any before and after photos would be great too!
Your review is so comforting! I am seeing Dr. Zuliani tomorrow for my very first rhino consultation!
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you're pleased with your results! If you'd consider posting before and after photos (even with your eyes blurred out for anonymity), I'm sure it would be very appreciated by our community.
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zuliani is very educated and a well mannered doctor. He was always kind, funny, and caring throughout the entire process. I am honored to be a patient of Dr. Zuliani's. I would recommend anyone to see him.