3 Days Post Op - Southfield, MI

So I choose a PS about a month ago and things have...

So I choose a PS about a month ago and things have not been going so smooth. My first consult I felt comfortable but now I'm not sure how to feel. A girl that I use to work with actually works at this office now. What a small world right. But anyways So I first picked 370 silicone and signed paid etc. Then I change my mind and want saline instead after thinking more about it. So I go back in to sign papers stating that I am switching to saline etc. My PS comes in and rushes it , says to the girl I use to work with give me the 330 and slapped it on my chest and said this is good because you barely have any breast tissue. So I didn't know what to say but um I can't go bigger because I originally picked 370 and she said no you can't and get dressed and sign here etc. So I was rushed out and so upset and crying on the way home. So I let a week go by and finally decided to call the PS office to ask more questions. Oh I forgot to mention when I switched she told me they changed my surgery date so I had to wait another 3 weeks.

So I go in the other day and asks why she choose 330 instead of the 370 I originally picked she got an attitude and says to me why are you asking all the same questions. I was standing there with no top on feeling ashamed and dumb for asking questions. She said to me we have talked about all of this and we actually did not because I didn't know what profile I was getting and if she planned on overfilling the saline implants or nothing. So I asked theses questions and it made her annoyed to the point she said to me I might have to reschedule your surgery date again because you don't trust me and your not sure what you want!!!!! When I know exactly what I want and she and her assistants are the ones being rude and not being clear about things. At this last consult I asked about the supplements I got and before the girl I know didn't say anything about taking antibiotics 3 days before surgery. The girl there that day told me to take them 3 days before my surgery. I was very confused so I called them today scared lol and she said not to take them til after surgery. I feel like I'm not getting what I asked for and stuck because I already paid it full in cash. I'm waiting to see if they are going to call me tom. to let me know what time my surgery is on Monday. I am very sad and this experience wasn't suppose to be like this. ...... I have saved this money up for so long and been wanting this surgery for like forever lol and now I'm not sure If I am even getting it or what :(

Any way my stats are I am about 5'2 maybe 5'3 and weigh alot lol 140 lbs I am pear shaped and I wear a 34A but don't even fill it out lol. Very small breast :( I will have to post pics

Updated June 27, 2012:

I am now 3 days post op. The day of surgery I was so nervous and excited at the same time. I couldn't believe I was actually doing it finally after all these years of wanting to get me some boobies. I already had experienced not the best start off to this journey with my PS and she of course showed up an hour late for my surgery. My surgery was at 6Am and she was an hour late. I just waited on the bed ready to go. She shows up in good spirits and attitude but has laryngitis (however that's spelled) but yeah.

Than I woke up from surgery in pain and very groggy. It was just painful in the chest area, I couldn't sit up or move my arms. I am getting better now that it is the third day. Still sore and need help sitting up. When I laugh it hurts so bad oh and when I ice with the frozen peas to. I stopped icing cause it hurts. I haven't taken off the bra yet because i'm scared i will mess up the tape over the incision areas. The swelling seems to be getting better. I hope the size doesn't go down much more though. I ended up getting a 300 saline implant filled to 350 and 355 in the other, under the muscle with moderate profile. I hope they look good when I do see them. I hope to be at least a full C (fingers crossed). I haven't even seen them but I am happy I did this. My PS surgeons office called me to check up on me and sent me a signed card in the mail. But anyways, my belly is so bloated it's crazy lol. I will post more pics for now here is some from the past few days.

So I had a BA from this lady and the experience...

So I had a BA from this lady and the experience was so awful and nothing that I was expecting. The only reason I went through with it was because I paid in cash and they would of took a big chunk of that if I asked for a refund. My results are okay but I didn't really get what I wanted still I should of just went somewhere else. She's so rude and not very professional and actually seemed alot of kinda not there if you know what I mean......... Oh after my surgery and about 2 consults post op THIS LADY RETIRES AND CLOSES HER OFFICE DOWN !!!!! NO JOKE !!!!! I'm almost a year post op now and results are okay but still not what I wanted and I wasn't seeking perfection or huge results in the first place but I know what I wanted and she didn't care. I'm happy I got the BA done but def have nothing nice to say about Mariam Awada. Hopefully she stays in retirement !!!!!!
Southfield Plastic Surgeon

I found her on the internet through research she is Board certified. I haven't decided how I want to rate her yet. I will update .....Updated on 20 Feb 2013:internet research etc

I'm so sorry for your experience. If you need post op care, Dr Freedland is my doctor and he's great. He listens, he is kind. He doesn't get upset if you ask a lot of questions.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

For some reason now at 9 days post op my left breast seems to have more side boob going on .... I hope this is ok and my right one will eventually be the same or similiar ..... Still really high but yeah taking day by day , still not sure how I feel about them yet I'm not sad or anything just waiting for them to look more natural and yeah normal lol
It's good ur doing ok . I didn't lift anything heavy or do much for 5 wks . Wanted to make sure I healed without any complication . I can do what ever I want now I'm 7 wks . Your implant can come out or place it wrong in the pocket if you do . You look great !!!!
Iam From Oman(Muscat)"34years old"mother of 5kids"its my 5th post op day(subglandular brst aug)i feel great except some difficulties to getup from my bed and offcourse I was instructed not to carry heavy things!! I was 34b but now36 c(400cc)"iam 66kg"161cm"""
I hope ur doing ok . Your looking good congrats !!!!!
Choose a new Dr. I went to a consult in that area and I did not feel comfortable with the PS she kept telling me to get a lift because if I didn't she wouldn't be able to give me what I wanted. So went elsewhere. Surgery scheduled aug 13th.
Thankyou that's so sweet
I hope everything is ok.....Please let us know when your feeling up to it. Thinking about your this morning and praying for you..:)
Thankyou IM so nervous lol just a couple more hours
I am so sorry you had that experience. I wish you the very best. I have a feeling that you will be depending a lot on this site to get the post surgical info you need. Everyone is so supportive. But remember, you are your own advocate. You must keep asking until you recieve the information you need. Your life and breasts are in that surgeons hands. Tell her you have heard wonderful things about her surgical skills but you really need to know she is there for you post recovery and her staff is there for you as well. Speaking to her on this level before you have a problem to present to her may be helpful. I wish you the very best recovery and the results you desire! My BA is on Friday this week as well! Keep us posted!
My PS is board certified etc and does a good job from the pics I've seen she is just so rude and yeah not the best people skills lol. The office finally called me the other day and told me my surgery time is confirmed at 6AM this Monday. I decided to go through with it. WIsh me luck ladies.

I agree with FitLuv and muscialsoul. There are so many doctors out there who will answer your questions and not make you feel dumb for having asked them. I'd ask for a full refund and go on some other consults. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Please let us know what happens. Best of luck to you.

My gut feeling is you should look elsewhere.  If you don't feel absolutely comfortable with your surgeon or the place you chose, you should most definitely not go through with having surgery there.  Remember that this is a very big decision - it is your body and your choice.  Don't let anyone rush you into anything or persuade you to do anything you are not 100% comfortable with.
Hello rmh, welcome to Real Self! I had been through a similar situation with a PS I went to. I saw at least 7 dr's until I found the right one! Your ps sounds like she is not very concerned about your needs. You need to be comfortable with your dr and the whole experience! I cancelled mine and had to give up $250 dollars but it was worth it to get the right dr. No one should make you feel that way. What happens if you cancel?