37 Year Old Mother Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Lipo - Southfield, MI

I have been overweight my whole life. After a...

I have been overweight my whole life. After a botched hernia repair I initially lost 30lbs. I worked hard and ultimately lost over 100 lbs from my highest weight. I began to have severe back problem due to the excess fat in my stomach. I knew I needed to have a tummy tuck done. Best decision ever. I consulted with Dr. Lauran Bryan in Southfield Michigan. I knew several people she had performed surgery on and was confident that she was the one. I couldn't be happier with my results.
Congrats!!!
Congrats ! I know you be a happy camper ... Best wishes ... I'm next

post op appt today

Today I had my another post op appt. I was only able to get one drain removed but that's ok. I would rather be safe than sorry. I was finally able to see my incisions and I think they look great. As you can see my scar is not straight up and down because she removed mostly all of those other scars from my previous procedure.
Well done. Good on you. Thank you for sharing.
Congratulations keep up the good work. ..It's a way of life.
Thank you. I am learning that more and more each day.
Dr. Lauran Bryan

Dr Bryan is excellent at what she does. She was confident in what the outcome would be and was never discouraging. I could tell from the initial consult that she cared about the patient and will make sure results are satisfactory.