2 Children and 3 Long Years of Breastfeeding - Chattanooga, TN

I'm getting the full mommy make over on July 16th....

I'm getting the full mommy make over on July 16th. I can't wait!! Doing lift with 350cc silicone implant for the breast, lipo and smart lipo, then a full tummy tuck.. So give me all and any advise you can. Dos and donts, recovery times, anything!! I've had 2 c-sections so I'm thinking the healing will be similar to that. As far as the breast how does it feel? Could any of you tell the difference between regular lipo vs smart lipo. Then the drains on the tummy, do they get in the way too much?
Chattanooga General Surgeon

Hello I am getting a mommy makeover the same day as you! How are you feeling? I am excited but getting sooo nervous and anxious feeling. Can't wait to start the recovery process!
I'm about every emotion possible right now!!!! Had a bad case of cold feet last week but I got dressed and looking in the mirror and changed my mind!! Lol. I hate asking for help so I think the recovery is what I'm most nervous about.
Yes that is so true, I am the same way. I am worried that I won't get as much help as I need too b/c I haven't said much about the recovery process. Only 9 days to go!!
I know!!!! This week is going to go by soooo slow! My husband is in Afghanistan right now so I only really have my mom to depend on. I'm gonna stay with her for about the first 10 days. Hopefully that gets me to the point to take care of my boys.
Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You might want to check out Jenbob's post here about her experience. It's a good read. Please keep us posted on how it's all going!
That was great! Just what I needed to hear. My husband is in Afghanistan so I'm not getting the nicest support! I will have to load pics. My surgery will be July 16 but I'm gonna schedule another consult with him just to make sure again we are on the same page!!