Sun Damage - Southern California

The treatment took around ten minutes. I was...

The treatment took around ten minutes. I was preped, and then applied the peel three passes. I felt a slight tingle. On a one to ten scale, I felt a three. Minimal irritation. Within an hour my face was red with a tightness. after 48 hours I began to peel around my mouth and nose. The next two to three days I peeled very well. I'm a dark skin Latino man with sundamage through working in the sun many of years. My fourth day I noticed some of my dark spots peeled off and the ones that did not became lighter. I say I noticed a 40 percent better improvement rate overall. I look forward to my next peel. I highly recommend it to dark skin Latino men. A little expensive. However, I have never recieved results like his.

HI, Thanks for describing your procedure. Glad it worked for you. Could you provide the doctor's name?

hi,
thanks for sharing your results. I too have latina skin. I will be having my first peel next week, in laguna niguel. where did you? that price is incredible.

That is great that you saw good improvement from your peel! I really appreciate you sharing your gender & ethnicity. I know that info will be so helpful to others similar to you looking for a good treatment.

Please keep us posted on how your skin is looking & how your next peel goes. :)

No pain. minimal down time and great results.