Breast Augmentation After Breast Feeding - Seattle, WA

I'm so thankful I had this procedure with a lift...

I'm so thankful I had this procedure with a lift after breasted feeding 3 kids I had si much deflation and sagging. I can now be proud of my breasted my nipples are where there suppose to be and my acemetrey is totally corrected! I got saline implants they moderate profile I wish I would've done silicone because the implants I've felt on other women that are sikicone are softer.

I went to get a consult for larger implants and found out my implants have bottomed out which can happen if you have weak tissue but according to one of the docs I had a consult with he said Dr magnubaut placed the implants far to wide and the side of my muscle has been comprised which will take major surgery ti repair : ) my breasts still look a million times better than they did but it's a huge disappointment to find out I have implant misplacement and it compromised my muscle. The surgery and recovery for a revision is way hard core compared to the original lift and augmentation- so I'm pretty sad! Dr. Magnubaut us suppose to be a great doc so this def ducks.
Are you having the revision? Hope all is well! :)
You def need to do your research and talk to docs that is why I went with saline but when I do my revision of this augmentation I will do silicon. I know 2 other gals with silickne and there breasted feel natural mine are very unnatural feeling that's just the trade off for saline. I also have found out since this review. Dr magnubaut placed my implants very wide set and I need a revision it will cost me $8000. I'm very disappointed.
dr mangubat

They were great. They did my sisters implants too and she looks amazing.