Breast Augmentation After Breast Feeding - Seattle, WA

I'm so thankful I had this procedure with a lift...

I'm so thankful I had this procedure with a lift after breasted feeding 3 kids I had si much deflation and sagging. I can now be proud of my breasted my nipples are where there suppose to be and my acemetrey is totally corrected! I got saline implants they moderate profile I wish I would've done silicone because the implants I've felt on other women that are sikicone are softer.

dr mangubat

They were great. They did my sisters implants too and she looks amazing.

I went to get a consult for larger implants and found out my implants have bottomed out which can happen if you have weak tissue but according to one of the docs I had a consult with he said Dr magnubaut placed the implants far to wide and the side of my muscle has been comprised which will take major surgery ti repair : ) my breasts still look a million times better than they did but it's a huge disappointment to find out I have implant misplacement and it compromised my muscle. The surgery and recovery for a revision is way hard core compared to the original lift and augmentation- so I'm pretty sad! Dr. Magnubaut us suppose to be a great doc so this def ducks.
Are you having the revision? Hope all is well! :)
You def need to do your research and talk to docs that is why I went with saline but when I do my revision of this augmentation I will do silicon. I know 2 other gals with silickne and there breasted feel natural mine are very unnatural feeling that's just the trade off for saline. I also have found out since this review. Dr magnubaut placed my implants very wide set and I need a revision it will cost me $8000. I'm very disappointed.
Hi...I am trying to decide between Saline and Silicone and am worried that if I get silicone, I will always be worried about rupturing etc. What do you suggest?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. So you like the look of the salines but not the feel, it sounds like?

Yes you hit the nail on the head. My husband even thinks they're to firm. I'm actually going to get silicone implants this February and I'll post about that experience afterward.
I wish I could go back and correct all the typo's from auto correct! So ridiculous it's meant to fix typo's but instead creates them!

I know, darn autocorrect!

Here's the breast implant revision community for when you start that story. Keep us posted!