I Had I-Lipo Ultra and Would Highly Recommend It - Southampton, UK

I had a course of Ultra i-Lipo on my stomach, 8...

I had a course of Ultra i-Lipo on my stomach, 8 sessions over 4 weeks, it was fantastic! I now intend to embark on another course this time on my upper arms because it was astonishingly effective, completely pain free and very relaxing, absolutely worth every penny and more. I lost 4 inches off my stomach and it looks terrific. It was sooo easy, I had a session twice a week in my lunch hour, followed by ten minutes on their Power Plate to move the fat that had been released into my lymphatic system that was then released naturally through my body. This is a completely natural process and I love it!!!

iBody Clinic, Botley Mills, Botley, Southampton

You couldn't find a better service

While I agree with Karen that the review is written as by an insider, I will attest to I-lipo's efficacy. I had three 20-minute treatments about four days apart each and lost a noticeable amount of fat on my ab area and lower back. Granted, my BMI is about 19 so if your are overweight the effect may be hard to notice.
Very suspicious this comment, once this sound like the ilipo company staff speech. I'll publicizing my large experience with ilipo and ilipo ultra soon and I do inform in advance, I've done every study in a properly technical science and pratical use in patients over 6 months with laser ilipo, and I making a alert for all: ILIPO DEVICE DOESN'T WORK IN ANY CASE! Means easy money for scam british company.
i-Lipo and i-Lipo Ultra are clinically proven with documented proof, with systems across the globe. I'd be happy to share this information. Backed up with awards, the most recent being 'Best Slimming Treatment 2011 Award Victoire de la Beaute' Paris. Chromogenex have developed lasers for over 25 years.
jrichards@chromogenex.com
Lumi slim + ilipo worked for me. I lost 7 cm of waist line.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-