i've got my lips back again! - Southampton, UK

I am 48 and, following a lot of dental and...

I am 48 and, following a lot of dental and orthodontic work over the last year, my top lip just wrinkled up and disappeared. From the nose up I looked fine, but my mouth made me look about 100! I didn't look like me. I had Juvaderm to my lips last week and immediately following the treatment the nurse showed me in the mirror and I was horrified. Very swollen. I ran out the clinic with my head down and just wanted to hide. I then got quite a bit of bruising - probably not helped because I was so horrified at the swelling I took some Nurofen. BUT now - it's just amazing. I have my lips back. I am thrilled to bits and can't stop looking at them. I was offered nasolabial injections too - but I'm not concerned with trying to look young again, I just wanted my lips back. Worth it 1000 times over.
Transform Clinic

Very discreet, polite and helpful. The nurse and co-ordinator talked me through everything beforehand. Cost shown is in £UK

How are your lips holding up? Have they continued to stay the fullness you like, or have you noticed the Juvederm wearing off at all?