Pain. Crazy Pain! Worth It! - Southampton, NY

I had been batting this around for awhile and...

I had been batting this around for awhile and finally pulled the trigger. Watching my jawline and neck and brow and even upper lip slipping downward, I just gave in! I had a wonderful technician , Cindy, in Dr. Mark's Southampton office. She really got me through it as about one area into it I was saying things like" maybe we can do the other parts a different day". She was like" you'll get through it, mind over matter, etc. " it wasn't the burning or even the electric charges going through my head, it was like my jaw was getting crushed. Can't really describe it. What I can say, is that she stopped halfway through and showed me the finished half of my face vs. the undone. I was jumping back onto the table like, Ok, let's go!! Incredible results day one. No more loose neck skin, I have uplifted cheeks, the jawline sharp. I went to Dr Mark looking for fillers, implants, any ideas and he said do the Ultherapy. He was so right! I'm 43 and it took @ least 5 years off my face day one. Some tenderness, little swelling, I'm ecstatic. And I hear it only gets better!

Nice, glad your results are what you expected.  It always amazes me the pain we can endure for improvement.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Excellent staff. Thorough and very thoughtful with follow ups.