Natural Permanent Makeup - Southampton, NY

I have to admit that in the beginning, I was very...

I have to admit that in the beginning, I was very skeptical, especially after one of my best friends got the most horrifying permanent makeup ( eyebrows ). She was very unhappy and needed to find someone to fix them. Through a plastic surgeon, she found a German permanent makeup specialist in the New York area. Thank God! It took her a while, but after a few treatments, her eyebrows are beautiful. It wasn't cheap, but absolutely worth it.

I was next! My new eyebrows are beautiful and so natural, almost like real hair!

So many of you have been asking for pictures that...

So many of you have been asking for pictures that I asked Emilia to forward me some that she took on the day of the procedure.
I have to say, the picture doesn't do it justice. They look even better in person.
What can I say? Thank you Emilia!!

www.premierpermanentcosmetics.com

Very professional and caring. Beautiful work.

great work!

Debt Relief
Hi, I just had my eyebrows done in Southampton by Emilia Berry from PermaLine Cosmetics. I believe she was German, so I wonder if its the same person. She did an amazing job. I am so in love with my new eyebrows. Has anyone else been to her? I am thinking of having my lips done soon too. Her before & after pics look really good, but I would love to hear from someone first hand. -Donna

Hi Elisabeth,

Welcome to the Permanent Makeup community. I'm glad it worked for your friend and you. Did you go to the German women who fixed your friends brows too? How long had you been thinking about having your brows done? We would love to see pictures if you have them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Hi Britt,
Yes, I went to the same place. She really is a sweetheart. I have been thinking about getting my eyebrows done for quite a while, especially since I had a very ugly and old permanent make up that needed a miracle! Thank God I found someone I could trust.
I updated my posting with some pictures already.

Hi Elisabeth,

I saw the update, thanks and the pictures are great too. The community appreciates the updates.

Thanks so much,