Love the Results, but Still Could Be Better! - South Yorkshire, UK

Im 29 and just had Botox for the first time. My...

Im 29 and just had Botox for the first time. My main problem was the line between my eyebrows, it was constantly there and I hated it. I booked in with a nurse local to me and she did the whole forehead (total of 50 units, £170). I had 25 Units on the line between my eyebrows, and the other 25 units spread over my forehead and side of eyes.The injections didnt hurt in the slightest, I was worried for nothing!

Within 24-36 hours it had started to work its magic.Day 8/9 came and I had a horrendous migraine lasting 4/5 days. I do normally suffer with migraines but was unlike my usual ones.

Day 14 arrived, and I wasnt happy with the 'line' it was still quite visible, and i also go a crease above each eyebrow. I went back to the nurse and she said 25 units would fix the line, and the lines above the eye brow. (She did say I may need a top up at the first meeting, but I would have to pay, £85 for 50 units)

I'm now on 3 days after the top up, and although the lines above the brows have gone, I still have the main line between my eyebrows. If its still there after a week I'll be going back. Also one eyebrow is lifting higher than the other!

Ill upload the photos of the before & after. On the photos I am intentionally raising my brows or frowning so you can see the difference.
Nurse

The line between your eyebrows will fade over time, it was there at rest previously so it wont go away over night! Filler would correct it immediately but if you feel patient (it will be worth it), give it time and it may fade. These lines took years to become what they are and so wont go away immediately. I too have had this done, and also do the procedure. Sounds like your practitioner has done a good job. If it doesn't fade after 2-3 months, filler is the answer. When I had it done, after about 6-8 weeks the line had faded significantly, after 3-6 months (two sets of treatment) it had gone altogether!
I just had Botox for the first time. My Cosmetic Surgeon did the injections. I would highly recommend going to a Cosmetic Surgeon for Botox, Juvederm, etc. These days just about anyone can do these treatments but an experienced plastic surgeon is most qualified to give you the best results. I have found cheaper treatments done by nurses and dermatologists but the bottom line is I'd rather pay more knowing that I'm going to walk away with the desired result.

who did it, im in your area and having it done this week

You did a great job of photo documenting this  so far!! It seems that sometimes with the deeper set wrinkles a filler is also needed if full correction is what a person is after. Here is some info that might be helpful:

Which Product Do I Use for Vertical Lines? Botox or Restylane?

Looking forward to your updates and hearing how you are liking it as time goes on. :)