Love the Results, but Still Could Be Better! - South Yorkshire, UK

Im 29 and just had Botox for the first time. My...

Im 29 and just had Botox for the first time. My main problem was the line between my eyebrows, it was constantly there and I hated it. I booked in with a nurse local to me and she did the whole forehead (total of 50 units, £170). I had 25 Units on the line between my eyebrows, and the other 25 units spread over my forehead and side of eyes.The injections didnt hurt in the slightest, I was worried for nothing!

Within 24-36 hours it had started to work its magic.Day 8/9 came and I had a horrendous migraine lasting 4/5 days. I do normally suffer with migraines but was unlike my usual ones.

Day 14 arrived, and I wasnt happy with the 'line' it was still quite visible, and i also go a crease above each eyebrow. I went back to the nurse and she said 25 units would fix the line, and the lines above the eye brow. (She did say I may need a top up at the first meeting, but I would have to pay, £85 for 50 units)

I'm now on 3 days after the top up, and although the lines above the brows have gone, I still have the main line between my eyebrows. If its still there after a week I'll be going back. Also one eyebrow is lifting higher than the other!

Ill upload the photos of the before & after. On the photos I am intentionally raising my brows or frowning so you can see the difference.
Nurse