22YO Lip Enhancement - South Orange, NJ

BACKGROUND INFO: I had JuvedermXL injections done...

BACKGROUND INFO: I had JuvedermXL injections done by another local plastic surgeon which left visible bumps under my lip and did not last more than 4wks.

PROS: Walking into Dr. Joseph's office was one of the best decisions I made! His staff reduced my anxiety greeting me with friendly smiles and answering any questions I had. The wait time was the duration of me filling out paperwork approx 5mins. Procedure itself was quick, and painless (with anesthetic, where as when I got the Juvederm injections from Dr. Bev all I got was an icepack and was told to ''keep it there for 15mins.'')

CONS: Honestly, there is nothing I was unhappy about. My overall experience with Silikon injections was a dream. It was perfect! Any concerns I had were addressed immediately. The ONLY thing I would change would be seeing Dr. Joseph SOONER instead of spending hundreds of dollars on my first temporary lip enhancement experience with a previous Doctor, which left me skeptical to do another (see other review). I'm overjoyed with my permanent results!!

how soon after your juvaderm did you do the silikon? I currently have juvaderm because I wanted to get an idea of how it would look before doing anything permanent. also, juvaderm makes my lip feel stiff and affects the way my smile looks. I haven't seen many people with silikon submitting smile shots, so I'm a little concerned.
I apologize in advance about the super late response. I waited approx 4-5months as soon as it wore off and my lips were back to their "original" look (pre-juve) submitting updated pics with smiles now! :-) hope this helps
Thanks for sharing your story! You look gorgeous in your pics. What a nice, subtle result.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is what most doctor's are NOT nowadays. He is a listener! He is attentive to requests and opens your eyes to the realities. He treats all patients like Van Gogh's beautiful paintings that are coming in to enhance their preexisting beauty! He is humble, humorous, and genuinely cares about his patients. Before I even walked into the office for the consult, I felt vulnerable, and a little afraid. Dr. Joseph makes sure you thoroughly understand all elements of the procedure which made me feel more comfortable to have the procedure done the same day! Dr. Joseph has exceeded my expectations and it was an honor to have an artist, a true GENIUS, work on my lips!