Outstanding Experience - South Miami, FL

I had been wanting to undergo smart lipo procedure...

I had been wanting to undergo smart lipo procedure in my abdominal area for almost two years. I visited 3 different Dr offices and I was never convinced to proceed. Finally I was lucky to find Dr Darryl Blinski who's high level of confidence made me get procedure done in less than 4 weeks since my first visit to his office. Results are amazing. Today I'm 3 weeks exact from the procedure and I feel and look amazing. I heal fast and today I have minimum very hard to notice bruises, no pain, very little swelling, and the body contour I was trying to accomplish. I was a tight size 4 three weeks ago, today I feel very comfortable on size 2. Still have my curves with a very small and flat waist.

I still have 3 more massages to go and I'm already considering to continue to get more. In addition, I would like to mention that the only few other patiences that I have seen at his office look so natural everywhere that is very hard to tell if they even got any enhancement done. No one at my job have even noticed I had a lipo done. People tell me I look good and slender, but far from the thought of a lipo...Dr Blinski rocks :)
P.S. I'm a hispanic female, 30 years old, have 2 small children (natural delivery) and I did not have any stretch marks from pregnancy.

It's been 2 months now after the procedure and...

It's been 2 months now after the procedure and still glad that I had smart lipo. No one except the few people I told noticed I did it. Everyone says I look slender and like a lost a few pounds but far from the thought of a lipo...I love it! I have not starting working out yet because of limited time with work, but I'm so looking forward to start soon...all I need now is to toned. Highly recommend Dr. Blinski and his staff!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Searching online and reading other patients reviews. Also went to Myflorida.org to verify his credentials. Dr Blinski is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain every single detail. He makes you feel like there is nothing to fear under his care. His office is immaculated clean and appealing. He is always available for you and there is never a waiting time more than 5 minutes. Sometimes I even wonder if I have VIP exclusive to see him because of the especial treatment that I always receive from him and his great staff. I was blowing away by finding a Dr who provides his patiences with his cell phone number in case of any emergency after hours, and yes he is the one who directly answers the phone. As I mentioned before Dr. Blinski is surrounded by an amazing staff, super friendly and caring office clerks such as Jaquie. In addition, the Dr anesthesiology Dr. Jimenez has a lot of experience and makes you feel very comfortable and relax on the day of the procedure, not to mention that I couldn't even find the spot where he put my IV because it so smooth without any bruises nor soreness. The recovery nurse Pilar is supper caring and patient and last, but not least there is Pilar who does that lymphatic massages after surgery. She is a wonderful lovely lady who is very talented and goes above and beyond doing the massages.

Hi your results are excellent! I'm curious to know how much he charged for this procedure. You and I are around the same size.
Hi, I have not done the procedure yet!! My Smart Lipo procedure is going to be done this Wednesday April 3rd I am going to Dr. Deborah Marciano in Greak Kneck, Ny, I really don't need much done but some skin tightening because I work out a lot!!! Thanks thou :) I am hoping to have full great results after... maybe more ab's shown !! Ill keep you posted !! BTW I am 5ft4in weigh 116lbs !!! I feel that Smart Lipo triplex would be the best for me after having three boys I never got stretch marks so that it why I felt this procedure would be best for me in skin tightening!!
Your results look fantastic!!! I must say that so far you have been the best result that I have seen... On this website. I am getting my procedure done on April 3rd and with my small frame I am hoping to get similar results. I am a mother of three boys but did not also gain stretch marks on my stomach thank God..!! Lol Your results definitely motivate me !! Keep sharing thanks:)
Thank you I appreciate your complements. Good luck with your procedure and post pictures so others can relate to you. I'm glad that my post was helpful to you and yes for what I have seen smart lipo really works better on people with small frame that only need to improve body contour rather than people looking to lose weight. I have lost 5lbs after the procedure because I have been eating less and cutting in carbs such as bread.
Do you have before and after photos?
Yes I do have pictures and I will post them soon :)