Very Depressed!!!!!!

Well after all these yrs of waiting I'm finally...

Well after all these yrs of waiting I'm finally scheduled for a mommy makeover "YAAAAAY" my breast aug is scheduled for May 1st and tummy tuck for May 2nd hotel is booked for 3 days I'm ready to roll!!!!!! Ann is the one I've been communicating with all along, she's very thorough and answers any question you may have :-) Dr. Foster is very nice and confident about his work, I know 7 people who had their breast aug done by him and are very happy :-)

My wish pic :-)

04/12/2014

Hi ladies!!! On my way to my pre-op appt, reality is finally kicking in I'm EXCITED & NERVOUS!!!!!!

04/12/2014

My pre-op appt went really well :-) I've decided to go with 800cc's above the muscle, there was a girl there for her post-op, she happily shared her experience and also showed me her tummy tuck along with breast aug and let me tell you Dr. Foster does excellent work ==> BIG relief to see his actual work in person very thankful that she was there when I was :-) I'm ready to do this!!!!

hmmmmm???

Hello ladies!!!
Anyone out there with 800cc's HP (over) saline implants, that could tell me what cup size in bra that would be???

affordable

Dr. Foster does ICARE which makes it affordable for you ladies that have been wanting cosmetic surgery for years, here are 2 breakdowns of how much you would have to put down to get your surgery done and what your pymnts would be after, hope it helps! :-)

ANXIOUS / NERVOUS!!!!

Only 8 more days to go!!!!! I can't believe the day is almost here, can anyone on here tell me their experiences with over the muscle breast augs saline 800cc's and pain as well as tummy tuck and pain, your feedback is greatly appreciated cause right now I'm feeling like I'm on a ghost forum

4/24/14

There is a girl that I met on here and have been keeping contact on here as well as through cell with her, she had her surgeries done by Dr. Foster yesterday 10am was woken up at 3:30pm and driven by the doctor to her hotel, she said she did experience alot of pain yesterday but is doing alot better today she is very happy with his work, how he treated her as a patient, he's very friendly & caring as well as his staff :-) I am so happy for her and cannot wait to get mine done this Thursday coming up! !!!

4/25/14

Anyone on here 5'0-5'2 in height and weigh over 150pds that can tell me there BA & Tummy Tuck experience?? That got 700-800 cc's Hp over the muscle for their BA.

4/25/14

Is there another site that anyone recommends for me to go to where I may get my questions answered??

4/26/14

750cc's it is MY MIND IS MADE UP!!!!! Thursday here I come!!! :-)

4/28/14

2 more day's :-) ==> all these mixed feelings that are going through me! ! !

4/28/14

ANYONE ON HERE 750CC HP ABOVE? ?????

4/30/14

I cannot believe how fast time went by!!!!! I am packing up ==> getting last minute things ready to leave to Tahoe this afternoon :-) tomorrow is my 1st BIG day breast augmentation @ 10am

5/1/14

Tummy is all done woohoo!!!! I will be posting pics when swelling is down :-) today on 5/2/14 Dr. Foster came to my motel to pick me up had my breast Aug done and I am very very happy!!!! Will post pics of by breast in a bit I went with 800 cc's

5/2/14

Here's my breast Aug! :-)

5/2/14

5/3/14

Oh by the way I do have pics of my surgeries getting done tummy tuck and breast that I will be posting as soon as I get home :-) for those that don't mind looking ;-)

5/1/14

Here's a couple photos during my tummy tuck surgery (for those that don't get sick to easily)

5/7/2014

Can anyone on here tell me your experience with your tummy tuck as far as swelling and things of that sort, greatly appreciated

5/7/2014

Forgot to mention I have not taken not one pain pill since leaving both surgeries, only med I had in my body was the ones before and during surgery by doc and I'm doing very good :-)

5/14/2014

Very happy with everything just waiting for tummy swelling to go down and not have to wear garment :-)

5/20/2014

Feeling really depressed today....keeping alot inside me about to let it all out :-/

Hmmmmmmmm.......

I'm 27 day's post-op tummy tuck and from my understanding tt's are a long process for healing, but I just don't feel the tightness of muscle repair that the doctor did I would think I would start seeing a better flatter side side by now despite the swelling and on one side above incision I have a lump that I can feel when I press down that's hard and can slightly be seen in the mirror.....I don't know what to think..

HAPPY

I do love my implants and have no problem with them :-) 800 cc's moderate mentor, can't wait to get rid of bra that was put on me after surgery it's ugly LOL
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Hey! your BA looks great! how is your healing process going? do you get silcone or saline?
My breast look good they are over the muscle saline, my left breast is numb don't know if that's normal but over all I'm content with my breast my tummy tuck uh-uh it needs to be redone
Thanks so much for the compliment!
Hi there..how many pounds of skin/fat did your PS take off for your tt, and do you have any after pics that you can share....your boobs are banging:)
I would say like 9 pounds but not sure the nurse forgot to measure grrrrrrrr, I Love my breast no complaints there :-) but I'm not happy with the tt, I have an appointment coming up and will be going over some things with the doctor, that's why I have not posted any pics :-( but I must say yours looks awesome!!!!!!
Oh, I can understand that. I hope your concerns are addressed and things improve for you, and thanks for the compliment!!!
I private messaged you :-)
How's your tummy tuck? Mine is awful and it's been almost a year. It's been almost a year since I had my done.
How's your tummy tuck? Mine is awful and it's been almost a year.
I will be glad when my swelling goes down.
Me too!!!!! This is the part that I am disliking
Are u in love with the boobs? I can't wait to see mine with no swelling. I did go down in size and went with ulta high profile. My cleavage looks good. Happy healing to u!
Yes very!!!!! He did an awesome job!!!! Just can't wait for swelling to go down so I can post a tummy tuck pic :-) happy healing to you as well!
Happy healing :)
Everything is good except swelling ugh it needs to go away lol
Good luck!
I hope you do great! I'm scheduled for 8 am tomorrow. TT,ba, & flank lipo. Freaking awesome! Here we go!
Tomorrow is the day for us! Good luck.
How are you doing???
Yay for making up your mind with the cc's!! I still am unsure!! LOL
Good luck keep us updated. I'm sure they will look big on you. My 800 hps are quite big but my height makes them quite a normal size on me. Good luck with everything.