Extreme Breasts (1,500 Cc's) - South Lake Tahoe, CA

I did this for myself. I'm a proud mom of five...

I did this for myself. I'm a proud mom of five wonderful kids and wanted big, beautiful, perky breasts.

1500 cc of saline is legal (and amazing IMO) normally Dr. Foster puts in a mod+ 800cc shell and overfills it to the desired size. I'm going to him for my first BA. I'm getting 1200cc saline put in.
That is great then! I'm all for a woman doing what she needs to to feel good ;) As long as its safe!!! I learned something new today. Just when I thought I was well informed about BA's! Good luck!
??? 1500cc Are you kidding me?!!! I sincerely hope you are okay. I believe this is against the rules (legal rules!!!).
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Foster is, by far, the most amazing plastic surgeon I have ever met. (And I've had more than a little work done by others.) He is a wonderful person and his skills in the operating room cannot be beat. He went above and beyond in his work and care of me. I will refer any and everyone I know to him. We flew 6 hours to utilize his talents and couldn't be happier with the results. LOVE this doctor and his amazing staff. There just isn't enough space on here to properly praise them.