Extreme Breasts (1,500 Cc's) - South Lake Tahoe, CA

I did this for myself. I'm a proud mom of five...

I did this for myself. I'm a proud mom of five wonderful kids and wanted big, beautiful, perky breasts.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Foster is, by far, the most amazing plastic surgeon I have ever met. (And I've had more than a little work done by others.) He is a wonderful person and his skills in the operating room cannot be beat. He went above and beyond in his work and care of me. I will refer any and everyone I know to him. We flew 6 hours to utilize his talents and couldn't be happier with the results. LOVE this doctor and his amazing staff. There just isn't enough space on here to properly praise them.

1500 cc of saline is legal (and amazing IMO) normally Dr. Foster puts in a mod+ 800cc shell and overfills it to the desired size. I'm going to him for my first BA. I'm getting 1200cc saline put in.
That is great then! I'm all for a woman doing what she needs to to feel good ;) As long as its safe!!! I learned something new today. Just when I thought I was well informed about BA's! Good luck!
??? 1500cc Are you kidding me?!!! I sincerely hope you are okay. I believe this is against the rules (legal rules!!!).

Wow that's awesome!  Thank you for sharing!!!

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! How did you manage 1500 cc's? I thought 1200 was the legal limit in the US...