Unsure if It Was Worth It - South Lake Tahoe, CA

I had my eyelids done because my right eye would...

I had my eyelids done because my right eye would periodically change eyelid shape and look drastically different from my other eye. This embarrassed me and made me feel like I looked like a monster. I wanted my eyelids to permanently be the same size. Shortly after having the procedure done, by right eyelid lost the new crease that was made and I had to have a revision surgery 6 months later. The PS talked me into getting my under eyelids done as well and he ended up removing too much skin/tissue and now 10 yrs later my eyes don't close, the eyelids are different sizes, and I have obvious scarring in the corners of my eyes. It doesn't look horrible with makeup but not being able to close my eyes has been a huge burden and the scars drive me crazy. I wish I had waited and had it done by an experienced Asian eyelid surgeon. My PS convinced me that he had done a lot of Asian eyes before but he didn't have many pictures and I'm guessing that he didn't have that much experience based on how my eyes turned out.

Did you by chance see any other work that he did on other females?? like tummy tucks or breast augs?
i did see females come in for their post ops and they all seemed very happy and no problems
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

He was a nice guy but I think too old to be performing plastic surgery and clearly not as experienced with Asian eyes as he claimed to be.