Had #2 Tx, a Lot of Tx to Go ... - South Korea

Hi !!!! very nice to meet you I am honored to be...

Hi !!!! very nice to meet you
I am honored to be here to introduce myself !

before i start writing, I wish you would understand my english,
i live in korea and and am not so good at English.
So please be good to understand my awkward English. :'(
i made a resolution to write my experiences because i really thanks to people in here who telling their stories, and encouraged each other!
i feel i'm not alone..

I have 2 tattoos on my body. The Best thing I've ever done: having first tattoo.
but the 2nd tattoo is my foolish mistake.. i'm really really regret, since i went to the tattoo shop for having this one.

its because too much visible and big (It was even more bigger than I thought it would be)
i choose having last one, without deep consideration.

and finally i decided remove it, so i spent few days to searching clinics & drs.
but in my country, just 2~3 clinics that have pico-sure laser. so i was have no choice.

after #2 - sorry i had no pic from #1 Tx,

i felt sad my tattoo's red color doesn't fade at all... ( duddie edge lines probably white inks, i think.)
i found this site yesterday, and read read read all your reviews, comments, and Dr's opinions.
i realized the red ink doesn't reaction to pico laser...
my dr said "just pico, picosure works every color ink! " and i trust..

so my 3rd session will be 5th Aug. I think i should change the clinic . ...

thank you very much & thank you again for reading my words.
have a nice weekend !
Dr. Choi

dr. choi doesn't explain the plan , and when he's on Tx, no talk to patients. i have some question to my laser Tx plan but dr&nurses are seemed 'shut up, i'm just give you laser tx. and that's it.' and so many people to visit his clinics, so i had a reservation before my tx all the time, but always wait 2 hrs.