Had #2 Tx, a Lot of Tx to Go ... - South Korea

Hi !!!! very nice to meet you I am honored to be...

Hi !!!! very nice to meet you
I am honored to be here to introduce myself !

before i start writing, I wish you would understand my english,
i live in korea and and am not so good at English.
So please be good to understand my awkward English. :'(
i made a resolution to write my experiences because i really thanks to people in here who telling their stories, and encouraged each other!
i feel i'm not alone..

I have 2 tattoos on my body. The Best thing I've ever done: having first tattoo.
but the 2nd tattoo is my foolish mistake.. i'm really really regret, since i went to the tattoo shop for having this one.

its because too much visible and big (It was even more bigger than I thought it would be)
i choose having last one, without deep consideration.

and finally i decided remove it, so i spent few days to searching clinics & drs.
but in my country, just 2~3 clinics that have pico-sure laser. so i was have no choice.

after #2 - sorry i had no pic from #1 Tx,

i felt sad my tattoo's red color doesn't fade at all... ( duddie edge lines probably white inks, i think.)
i found this site yesterday, and read read read all your reviews, comments, and Dr's opinions.
i realized the red ink doesn't reaction to pico laser...
my dr said "just pico, picosure works every color ink! " and i trust..

so my 3rd session will be 5th Aug. I think i should change the clinic . ...

thank you very much & thank you again for reading my words.
have a nice weekend !
Dr. Choi

dr. choi doesn't explain the plan , and when he's on Tx, no talk to patients. i have some question to my laser Tx plan but dr&nurses are seemed 'shut up, i'm just give you laser tx. and that's it.' and so many people to visit his clinics, so i had a reservation before my tx all the time, but always wait 2 hrs.

Hi, how did your 3rd session go?
Yag laser not tag laser, also known as q switch laser, Medlite laser, are the ones that remove red ink
Hi there, the pico laser will NOT remove red ink even if you treat it a hundred times. Search for a yag laser in your area, I use the pico laser and tag to remove my tattoo. The good news is that red ink is VERY easy to remove with the tag laser. And it's cheaper. Change doctors because he is lying to you.
hello there, thanks for share ur photo..! i send mss for u.. hope its not bothering. i'llbe wait ur respond ;) ((dr.choi seems not good in your rate..)
Welcome to the community, glad you joined us!! Here is some information you may find helpful and be sure to check out our video section on Tattoo Removal. Good luck!

Laser Tattoo Removal: 10 Things You Should Know Before Getting Your Tattoo Removed

Hi there, welcome to the community! Your English is understandable, so don't worry about that ;) You definitely won't see changes to red with the picosure. Research the 532nm (wavelength) and see what lasers are in your area. That's the recommended wavelength for reds/pinks. It's also a bit cheaper! Happy fading :)