33 Year Old - South Korea, KR

My name is Hong. From viet nam. I had jaw surgery...

My name is Hong. From viet nam. I had jaw surgery and but fat graft 1,5 year ago in korea, and i had put the second fat graft 6 month ago in korea. After the second fat graft my face not nice. too much fat make me look like swollen, not natural. And i had remove fat by lipo suction(tradition lipo) on 09th may on 2014. After surgery dotor tell me have use headbrand 1week. and fat still alot of my head, fore head go down to my eyes, my nose, my lips. Now everyday fat go down alot to my eyes, nose, lips. Make my face line broken, my skin broken, my nose too heavy and very big, my eyes too small. My life down since the day i had fat remove. I cant live with broken face line. Every day im angry with my self and and feel regret. I want to remove fat all of my face. i wish my face line, eyes, nose, lips can return before.
I need doctor help me. How can to help my face line return before? How can remove fat from my nose, my lips, my eyes?
Pls give help me advice and comment.
What the method can help my face? where is the best place or hospital can i go for surgery?
Pls reply to me as soon as.
Best regard!