Nose Looks Shorter, Bridge is Fat - South Korea, KR

My previous nose job was too high for my face, so...

My previous nose job was too high for my face, so the doctor reduced the height of nose. But he also made it shorter, and it seems like he inserted my nose ear cartilage on my right side of the bridge. It makes the bridge looks uneven and shorter. I'm so tempting to do steroid injection at this point will it help?
Just give it a few more months before you do anything. Its hard to judge so soon after surgery.

I see what you're saying about your bridge, you're a really pretty lady, though. Has your surgeon said that this could still be swelling? One month isn't that far out yet...Here's what some doctors say about steroid injections and rhinoplasty swelling.

Please let us know how it goes!

2 months nose revision and my nose looks way too far from what I want

It's been 2 months since I had my nose revision from Korea with Dr.Kim from BK. He made my nose short when I mentioned to him that I don't want a short looking nose multiple times. He inserted ear cartilage on the right side of the tip, but it seems like he inserted too high and the cartilage was too big, it makes my nose looks uneven from the front. When I smile, my nostril appears one side high, and the other side, I can't see my nostril. My nose looks different on the right to the left. I told him I want my nose wings to be pursued to the back and my tip to the front. Will I need another revision?
Thank you. I really need opinion from the surgeon. I'm very depressed.
Your before nose was nice. Hopefully the dissatisfaction you have with your nose now is due to swelling.
South Korea Oculoplastic Surgeon