35 Female Arm Lift - South Korea, KR

I have wanted to get this arm lift for years. I...

I have wanted to get this arm lift for years. I did my pre op yesterday and my surgery is coming up Friday 11 July 2014. I'm nervous but excited and since this site as been a big help to me I want to share my experience along the way and ask you all to keep me in your prayers. I am currently in Korea for work so I will have it done here.

Arm lift 2 days post op

I'm still swollen the pain isn't bad. I'll post pics in a few. Putting the compression garment on was painful!!!!

3 days post op

Not in much pain at all in fact I haven't really needed pain meds. I still have slight swelling. So far so good no regrets

5days post op

I went back to work today. No pain only swollen. I do office work so it was pretty easy around lunch time I felt liquid coming through my garment and went straight to the clinic and was told that was normal as long as it remains clear. I'm just ready to be healed already. My right side seems to be healing slower than the left and I don't have full range of motion on the right side. The right side is way swollen compared to the right as well.

5 days

Post op

10 days post Op

So far so good! The swelling is the worst part of this entire process! I got my stitches removed from the left arm and some from the right arm. My left side is healing extremely fast compared to my right side. I'm curious to see how it all looks when the swelling goes away!! Ughhhh I feel like my fingers are going to pop as I type lol. I hope it goes away soon!!!

14 day post op

Follow up today went well I guess I have a few very small areas that look opened on my arms but they say I'm healing well. I'm just ready to see what the final product will look like. I didn't like the way it looked when the bandages came off but the doc said the lumpy looking parts will even out over time. I really hope so cause I felt my arms looked deformed. I'm still swollen and I'm just ready to be done healing already. I still don't have full range of motion in my right arm has anyone had that problem? I know I'm only 14 days out but I didn't expect this

How are you doing now? Update please! Hope things are getting easier
Hi! How are you? Are you still wearing the compression sleeves? I have to wear mine for another week. I have a small area that's giving me issues in my armpit. I hope you're doing well!
Hey chick!! Yes I have another week of wearing the CG. My swelling is almost gone I still have some numbness. I'm having some issues with my right arm by my arm pit a small opening but it's better just healing slow. My arms are still a lil lumpy where the incision is but I'm being told it will improve over time. You looking good and I'm glad you're well boo!!
It's so good to hear your doing well! :D It seems as though we're healing at the same rate! I've got the same opening on my right arm pit! It doesn't hurt and it isn't infected but it does creep me out! Lol!!
I am about 5 hours away from seoul for a few months and would like to have armlist surgery while I am here. Are you pleased? Would like doctor recommendation? How long would I be in seoul for treatment?
i am glad your doc said you are healing well. :) did you ask doc about not having range of motion in your right arm? if so,what did he say? is it normal?
I just getting told it takes time to every question I ask
Hmmmm. Ok,let's wait and see. He/she knows best about your arms. ;)
I can sympathize,my right hand healed faster than my left. I have prominent scars on left but not right. I think it's because i am right handed. The swelling does go down within 5 week or so. I heard arnica tea helps for swelling,pineapple juice,coconut water,drink plenty of fluids all day 8 glasses if possible,you have to stay hydrated,also walk it helps with swelling and no sodium. Hope this helps a little bit. Happy Healing.
Wow! Back at work already! You are amazing. I'm curious about your incision too. Did your ps use glue? Glad you are not in too much pain. Thanks for posting your progress. It helps so much for those of us contemplating. Healing thoughts sent your way!
I do office work so no lifting. I've been going in the office for a few hours so I don't get too behind. Ne who I have stitches no clue. The left arm stitches got removed today along with a few from the right side. So far so good besides the swelling
Your arms look AMAZING!!!!!! :D Wow! Your Dr did an awesome job on closing you up! I can tell your scar will be minimal and looks like you'll have a smooth result. Did your PS use stitches? I have glue on my arms...
My doc used stitches. Girl the swelling is killing me I'm like ughhhhhh. Your looking really good too!!!!
I had the same issue with swelling!!! All over my body...my feet and hands had it the worst. I couldn't even touch my thumb to my pinky finger or make a fist. Holding my phone and texting was impossible! My hands throbbed with pain it was terrible... I don't have full range of motion either (it's worse on my right arm). My arms also have that lumpy appearance; it takes about 6 weeks for a smooth look (so I hear). I've seen a lot of before and after pics of the pie crust closure and it looks very ridgy but ends up looking completely smoothed out after a couple months. I haven't shaved my arm pits yet :/ I'm afraid! LOL!
Thank you, in my prayers for healing... Can't wait to have mine done...
Hi, i've always wondered whether to have my arm lift done in Korea and am little too overwhelmed with choice of doctors. Any recommendations? Will it be difficult to communicate if i don't speak korean? Best wishes for a healthy speedy recovery!
I choose a doctor near Bosan station In Area 1. The nurses speak some English and a few speak good English. The doctor spoke very good English my process was fairly easy overall. I'm 5 days post op. Not in pain I just don't like the compression garment because it's hot!! I'm still swollen but I can tell a big difference I'm just waiting on the healing period to be Over lol. Thanks for the well wishes if u have ne more questions let me know
Hi! I am pleasantly surprised that theres a doctor who could do the job in the Area. I am in area1 and have been wanting to get my arms done. I went to this one doctor in seoul to counsel and he told me it will cost $8,000! Please let me know how is everything going. I really want to check out your doctor! Can you give me more information about the location and your experience ?
Where are you located in area 1. I paid 4000.00 and that includes everything meds hospital stay after care scar treatment and pre op test
Hi thank you for responding! I live close to Jiheng St.(Camp Casey) The price is really good i think your arms looks great.congrats ! :) I got a thigh lift last year and mine looked worse after 2weeks of surgery. Can i ask the name of the hospital and phone number?
Congrats on your new arms. You'll be so happy with tight arms. ;). I am Lovin' mine. Looking good.
Thanks love! And you look awesome!!!!!
;) Happy Healing
I'm so glad you are not in too much pain. I wonder if they have compression sleeves that are easier to get into? Thinking of you and sending healing thoughts your way.