35 Female Arm Lift - South Korea, KR

I have wanted to get this arm lift for years. I...

I have wanted to get this arm lift for years. I did my pre op yesterday and my surgery is coming up Friday 11 July 2014. I'm nervous but excited and since this site as been a big help to me I want to share my experience along the way and ask you all to keep me in your prayers. I am currently in Korea for work so I will have it done here.
How are you feeling? Please let me know how your surgery went! Happy healing! :) I hope everything went well and you're doing great!!
Welcome to RS and good luck to you! I will be having an arm lift July 10th and I will be thinking of you on July 11th! My prayers are with you! I have family in Korea and they are always talking about all the latest technology that is going on in the PS field. I'm sure you will have wonderful results!!
I will be thinking of you on the 10th I'm sooo excited for you!! And I will pray for u !!! Keep me posted and it helps knowing someone is takin the same Journey during the same time! We can support each other!!!

Arm lift 2 days post op

I'm still swollen the pain isn't bad. I'll post pics in a few. Putting the compression garment on was painful!!!!

3 days post op

Not in much pain at all in fact I haven't really needed pain meds. I still have slight swelling. So far so good no regrets
Hi, i've always wondered whether to have my arm lift done in Korea and am little too overwhelmed with choice of doctors. Any recommendations? Will it be difficult to communicate if i don't speak korean? Best wishes for a healthy speedy recovery!
I choose a doctor near Bosan station In Area 1. The nurses speak some English and a few speak good English. The doctor spoke very good English my process was fairly easy overall. I'm 5 days post op. Not in pain I just don't like the compression garment because it's hot!! I'm still swollen but I can tell a big difference I'm just waiting on the healing period to be Over lol. Thanks for the well wishes if u have ne more questions let me know
Congrats on your new arms. You'll be so happy with tight arms. ;). I am Lovin' mine. Looking good.

5days post op

I went back to work today. No pain only swollen. I do office work so it was pretty easy around lunch time I felt liquid coming through my garment and went straight to the clinic and was told that was normal as long as it remains clear. I'm just ready to be healed already. My right side seems to be healing slower than the left and I don't have full range of motion on the right side. The right side is way swollen compared to the right as well.

5 days

Post op
Wow! Back at work already! You are amazing. I'm curious about your incision too. Did your ps use glue? Glad you are not in too much pain. Thanks for posting your progress. It helps so much for those of us contemplating. Healing thoughts sent your way!
Your arms look AMAZING!!!!!! :D Wow! Your Dr did an awesome job on closing you up! I can tell your scar will be minimal and looks like you'll have a smooth result. Did your PS use stitches? I have glue on my arms...
Thank you, in my prayers for healing... Can't wait to have mine done...

10 days post Op

So far so good! The swelling is the worst part of this entire process! I got my stitches removed from the left arm and some from the right arm. My left side is healing extremely fast compared to my right side. I'm curious to see how it all looks when the swelling goes away!! Ughhhh I feel like my fingers are going to pop as I type lol. I hope it goes away soon!!!
I can sympathize,my right hand healed faster than my left. I have prominent scars on left but not right. I think it's because i am right handed. The swelling does go down within 5 week or so. I heard arnica tea helps for swelling,pineapple juice,coconut water,drink plenty of fluids all day 8 glasses if possible,you have to stay hydrated,also walk it helps with swelling and no sodium. Hope this helps a little bit. Happy Healing.
I do office work so no lifting. I've been going in the office for a few hours so I don't get too behind. Ne who I have stitches no clue. The left arm stitches got removed today along with a few from the right side. So far so good besides the swelling
My doc used stitches. Girl the swelling is killing me I'm like ughhhhhh. Your looking really good too!!!!

14 day post op

Follow up today went well I guess I have a few very small areas that look opened on my arms but they say I'm healing well. I'm just ready to see what the final product will look like. I didn't like the way it looked when the bandages came off but the doc said the lumpy looking parts will even out over time. I really hope so cause I felt my arms looked deformed. I'm still swollen and I'm just ready to be done healing already. I still don't have full range of motion in my right arm has anyone had that problem? I know I'm only 14 days out but I didn't expect this
How are you doing now? Update please! Hope things are getting easier
Hi! How are you? Are you still wearing the compression sleeves? I have to wear mine for another week. I have a small area that's giving me issues in my armpit. I hope you're doing well!
Hey chick!! Yes I have another week of wearing the CG. My swelling is almost gone I still have some numbness. I'm having some issues with my right arm by my arm pit a small opening but it's better just healing slow. My arms are still a lil lumpy where the incision is but I'm being told it will improve over time. You looking good and I'm glad you're well boo!!