Swelling and Thicker After Rhino, How Normal It Is? - South Korea

I did asian rhino, and alar base reduction a few...

i did asian rhino, and alar base reduction a few days ago to make my nose smaller. in fact i feel like that my nose looks like a pig nose, a very big fat nose. I know it will swell, but how big the swelling could be, and how small the swelling will go down? I wish that i dont under estimate the swelling that people told. e before! but overall, the procedure went very smooth, it wasnt painful at all, Just the antibiotics that you have to take sometimes make you feel very drugged, and dizzy

Dr Kim

Hi did your swelling go down?
thank you for the reply, kevin! i hope you are more pleased with it day after day :)!
It is very good, well the doctor told me that my nose is good doesnt need much of changes. So i only got an alarbase reduction and tip plasty, which is a very standard procedure. I am very comfortable with the doctor, the nurse, they are so nice!! yes their eye service is very good. But if i were you, i would go there for a week plus, then i will visit the clinc one by one, the service, the doctor, their expression, their aftersurgery treatment. feeling comfortable and trust is the most important thing!!! you can ask me more if u have question!
hi, kevin! hope you are healing better! i am interested in teuim but just heard that someone said they are better at eyes than nose. what is your opinion?
thank you, happy healing ^-^!
Google Teuim Plastic Surgery, they have a very good service and quality. Well, yes he is very good. But, i realized today that there is an accidental tiny cut off on top of my nostril, you know even the most professional people in the world has a human error time, unfortunately it was me. Okay but he is very good and super professional! he explained to me into details...
Hi Kevin,
I'm considering rhinoplasty in Korea as well. Do you mind sharing who your doctor was? Thanks!

Welcome to RealSelf! You're still probably significantly swollen after just a few days. You really just need to be patient. I know that's easier said than done! If you want to post photos that would help us give you some feedback. Sometimes it's hard to see your nose objectively, especially right after surgery.