37 Year Old Unhappy with Nose I Was Born with - South Jordan, UT

Amazing results, wish I would have done it 20...

Amazing results, wish I would have done it 20 years ago. Not only did Dr. Ward made my nose pretty but he also fixed my breathing problem. I just to breath through my mouth. Although it takes a few months to see the final result it is so worth it. I had hardly any bruising, swelling came a couple of days after procedure, hardy any pain. Was able to go back to work after a week. Every week the nose looked a little different, sometimes more swollen on one side, another week one nostril bigger than the other, another week it looked good, next week the other nostril would be bigger, another week nose swollen until one day it looked perfect. probably after eight or nine months. My profile looked amazing right after the operation, no more bump. I am so happy with how my nose looks and I appreciate that Dr. Ward did such an amazing job.
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after photos (even with your eyes blurred out for anonymity). :)
Congrats. I like the way you described the recovery process. That's exactly what I am experiencing after my revision 11 weeks ago. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.