Just Found out I'm Having my Mommy Makeover in 4 Days...Doesn't Seem REAL! - South Jordan, UT

I've been wanting a Mommy Makeover for 10 years,...

I've been wanting a Mommy Makeover for 10 years, and it's finally happening this Monday (12/9/13)! I feel like Alice in Wonderland falling down the rabbit hole, and I have no idea what the next few weeks are going to be like. I just know I'm excited beyond all imagination to finally have my stomach repair done (TT) and a BA/BL to restore my pre-baby breasts! I still can't believe this is really happening...I'm super excited, and also trying not to PANIC.
How are you doing? Message me and let me know. Tomorrow I see him for mine!
Thinking about you and all the best! I decided to do a MM in a rush too and haven't regret a bit! Well i've been wanting to get breast implant done after kids but when I read more about TT I really want it too! So why not combine in one surgery and one recovery? I'm on day 5 recovery and I am feeling great! All the incisions are healed and one of the two drains got taken out yesterday! I take 1/2 of a Vicodin pill every 4-5 hours. I'm sure you will be fine. Take it easy and happy thoughts!
Thinking about you that all is well :)
Sandy Plastic Surgeon

I've heard good things, and he seemed great during my consult. Keeping my fingers crossed!