Just Found out I'm Having my Mommy Makeover in 4 Days...Doesn't Seem REAL! - South Jordan, UT

I've been wanting a Mommy Makeover for 10 years,...

I've been wanting a Mommy Makeover for 10 years, and it's finally happening this Monday (12/9/13)! I feel like Alice in Wonderland falling down the rabbit hole, and I have no idea what the next few weeks are going to be like. I just know I'm excited beyond all imagination to finally have my stomach repair done (TT) and a BA/BL to restore my pre-baby breasts! I still can't believe this is really happening...I'm super excited, and also trying not to PANIC.
Sandy Plastic Surgeon

I've heard good things, and he seemed great during my consult. Keeping my fingers crossed!

How are you doing? Message me and let me know. Tomorrow I see him for mine!
Thinking about you and all the best! I decided to do a MM in a rush too and haven't regret a bit! Well i've been wanting to get breast implant done after kids but when I read more about TT I really want it too! So why not combine in one surgery and one recovery? I'm on day 5 recovery and I am feeling great! All the incisions are healed and one of the two drains got taken out yesterday! I take 1/2 of a Vicodin pill every 4-5 hours. I'm sure you will be fine. Take it easy and happy thoughts!
Thinking about you that all is well :)

Oh my goodness, good luck tomorrow! How did this all come about so suddenly? Or are you just in disbelief that it's actually here! I know that when something you've anticipated for a long time finally arrives it can feel so surreal! When you feel up to it, please come back and let us know how you're doing!

You're one week ahead of me! I'm doing same procedures with same ps one week later! I can't wait to see how you are doing!!! How excited are you!!!! Omg! I'm excited for you and that you are close by!!!
Yay!! Good luck with everything !
please post pics and height weight age stats thanks :)
i will be thinking of you. goal is to have the same procedure 2014.!!! You have a great price. My quotes were 17,500 to 20,900 Best healing and result to you!
Good Luck! I am having surgery on Tuesday dec 10 and I am just as excited!