38 Years Old, C02 Laser - South Jordan, UT

I am so happy with my results! They actually keep...

I am so happy with my results! They actually keep getting better as time goes by. Dr Ward is very skilled and he was very reassuring during the whole process, which really put me at ease! Him and his staff took extra care to explain everything and send me home with lots of instructions. They took great care of me!!
I decided to do this procedure because I had a couple small scars from acne and I wanted to treat those. I decided I might as well do my whole face while I was as it! I am so glad I did because it has completely made the lines around my eyes and mouth disappear! It really is incredible. It also treats any sun damage and precancerous things you may not even know you have on your face.
The recovery was worse than I thought it would be. It was painful the first day and then very red and swollen for the next few days (like unrecognizable). I continued to be really scary looking for about a week and a half and then I could cover with make-up and the swelling was gone but the redness did not go away for about 4-5 weeks. I did use the special creams they sold me after the procedure and I really liked them.
Most people who do this do a "full treatment", which is 3 sessions and the cost is $2400. I was kind of nervous and just did one treatment, $800. I will definitely do another treatment but I will probably wait a year or two.
I was very happy with Dr. Ward and would and do recommend him to everyone!!

My experience was great with CO2 Laser as well! I am very pleased with my results!
Would like to see Pictures
So happy for you, would love to see some before and after pictures if you are willing to share. What type of acne scarring did you have?
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ward is highly skilled, smart, and professional, yet caring and nice! Will definitely go back to him for more procedures and I recommend him to everyone. I trust my face to no one else!! :)