33 Yr Old Female, Fixed a Crooked Nose & Cleft Palate Scar - South Jordan, UT

The recovery was painful, but any surgery is rough...

The recovery was painful, but any surgery is rough. The doctor & his staff are so nice, they really love what they do & they care about their patients. I've bugged them alot since my procedure & they but me at ease. I haven't met a doctor like Dr. Ward in a long time. If you need any type of facial plastic surgery done, then run don't walk to the U of U clinic in South Jordan Utah! No body likes pain, and I'm a wimp, but they really take care of you. Your treated like a person not a number. It's kind of funny but the first appointment I had, I got a referral from another doctor, I cancelled the next day. I didn't think he would be able to fix my issues. But I was advised to at least go to the consult, I'm so glad I did.

Having a 2nd surgery

After having Kenalog injections, which didn't help the swelling. My doctor has decided on going back in, which will be about 6 months after the first surgery. I'm a little scared but I have complete faith in my doctor.

1 month post-op after revision rhinoplasty

My nose is looking for even! Woohoo! That's what I wanted to happen. My depression hit a very low point after the surgery, but I have a good feeling that everything will work out. Thanks Dr. Ward.
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon