No Results on Acne Scars - South Hampton, PA

I have great skin besides a few mild scars. why in...

i have great skin besides a few mild scars. why in the hell after spending thousands on microdermabrasion, chemical peels, derma peels, etc, i still have mild scarring. someone get to the answer and tell us what laser smooths out a little friggn scar. i am sick and tired of this. i am a male, i take care of myself. most people would say i have great skin, but i will pay whatever it takes to smooth a few imperfections out just let me know. fed up !

doctors and staff are great, i just want the correct laser treatment to smooth out mild scarring. this can't be rocket science with all the research and advanced lasers, etc. i hear fraxel this, fraxel that, but does it really smooth scars out or just brown, spots, sun damage.

Have a Fractional Co2 Lazer treatment done. There are many pictures online of great results for scars. I am going to have one next since I have had a complete facial rejuvination starting with facelift, neck lift, brow lift.
I had 5 laser genesis with microderm and the results are great. Had last one aweek 2 weeks ago and scars are near gone. She said I could do Fraxel dual if I was not happy with the results but so far very happy !

Hi sms,

I'm so sorry to hear that. Unfortunately the doctors in our Q&A agree with you that Microdermabrasion is not quite as effective as one might hope for acne scars. Hope the answers to the question help. Please keep us updated on what you do next.

Thanks,