No Results on Acne Scars - South Hampton, PA

I have great skin besides a few mild scars. why in...

i have great skin besides a few mild scars. why in the hell after spending thousands on microdermabrasion, chemical peels, derma peels, etc, i still have mild scarring. someone get to the answer and tell us what laser smooths out a little friggn scar. i am sick and tired of this. i am a male, i take care of myself. most people would say i have great skin, but i will pay whatever it takes to smooth a few imperfections out just let me know. fed up !

Have a Fractional Co2 Lazer treatment done. There are many pictures online of great results for scars. I am going to have one next since I have had a complete facial rejuvination starting with facelift, neck lift, brow lift.
I had 5 laser genesis with microderm and the results are great. Had last one aweek 2 weeks ago and scars are near gone. She said I could do Fraxel dual if I was not happy with the results but so far very happy !

doctors and staff are great, i just want the correct laser treatment to smooth out mild scarring. this can't be rocket science with all the research and advanced lasers, etc. i hear fraxel this, fraxel that, but does it really smooth scars out or just brown, spots, sun damage.