I actually went through with it! So far, so good.

I am 31 yr old mother of two girls 7 and 4. I have...

I am 31 yr old mother of two girls 7 and 4. I have never been a huge fan of my boobs. Looking back I should have been, but hindsight is 20/20. Anyways, my pregnancies took their toll on my boby like many women. I kind of let my self go
after having my children, nothing too crazy but
20-35 extra pounds. After my second child I decided it was time to get back into shape.... too bad there are no workouts for stretch marks; ) So I will be getting my surgery tomorrow. I am currently a B and will be getting 500cc /silicone/ high profile (I think) and forgoing a lift. I went with my surgeons recomendation because he has been doing this for 20+ years, I have google. Lol. Anyways, I have sag to my breasts and was looking into lifts. I went to 5 doctors.... wow, they all differ in recomendations, price, and bedside manner. One said anchor lift, another lolipop, another periareola, and a couple said one is not needes depending on my expections. I ended up going with my sisters doctor because 1st.. he did my sister's twice with great results 2nd.. my sister has four other friends who also went with him and had good results 3rd.. He consulted with the whole time! He took as much time as I wanted. Very nice man!!

I am not going with a lift because I would like to avoid the scars (for now). I am aware that gravity will once again grab hold of my body. I went back and forth with this decision, until I read something somewhere... "a lift cannot be undone". I happen to like the drop of breasts, I happen to be 31 and not 18 anymore. I want a more "natural" look.
My biggest beef is the loss of upper pole fulness. Aging is a b***h ;)

I did it!

So, I did it. I had my surgery at 9 am this morning. They took me back and took some pictures. Set me up with a warm blanket, started my IV, talked about the snow, and off to dreamland I went . Woke up in pain :( , but nothing I couldnt handle. Went straight home and talked with my mom for a bit while my husband ran around to find my percoet (sp) nobody had it! He had to go to a hospital pharmacy. Once I took some meds I felt much better . Now I am in bed relaxing, but I do have to say this is anything but comfotable. Lol. They look weird! Be ready for that! Ibknow when they settle I will most likely have my desired result. I am pretty sore and a little out of it, so I will to post pictures later tonight or tomorrow. I am excited I did it. Thanks for listening.

pics

Here they are. High, hard, and swollen ;);

pain

I am in pain and cannot sleep very well. Do any of you know if breast augs are more painful for women who weight train with heavy reps and many focused on chest?

feeling some relief!

Man, that was more painful than I had prepared for! My pain mostly came from lying down. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some better sleep. My poor 7 year old has the stomach flu :/ She has been getting sick all night! She seema to be doing better now thankfully. Now I just hope I don't get it too. I can't imagine throwing up with all thatbis going on with my chest. *fingers crossed*

quick pics

String of bad luck

I would advise against everyone in your house getting the stomach flu, fighting with your husband, and 5+ inches of sbow while recovering. I am regreting having this done, but not because of the actual surgery, but not having the time to recover. Hope you ladies are doing better than I am.

pic

Feeling better, just wondering when I lose the football boobs. I know I am only 6 days out, but I want them prefect yeaterday! Lol ;)

I'm on day 10 and I weight trained pretty hard core for about 6 months before my procedure my doc told me no chest exercises about 5 days before surgery. I have been in MAJOR pain with my chest muscles they don't want to relax and my doc even commented how tight my muscles were during surgery. I didn't expect longer then a week for most recovery I STILL can't drive, too painful to lift more then a half a gallon of milk. I see my PS tomorrow so hoping I'm coming along okay but can't wait to get back to the gym and get my 2 year old out of the house.. Hope ur recovery gets better!!
Happy recovery Scaredy Cat . Your boobs looking beautiful
Dont worry. I feel the same about the recovery time sometimes. I just wish I could get back to normal soon. But gotta give out bodies time to heal. :-)
I am posting photos. Just search under kiwi6. Thanks
Under the muscle implants are definitely more painful for women who do chest exercises. My PS told me to lay off the pushups and weight workouts two weeks before my surgery. I didn't stop working out, but I did stop the chest exercises. My pain wasn't awful, it was less painful than my monthly cramps for example, and after day 4 things became much easier. A few days of pain are worth looking great for years to come. I hope you have great results and the pain is bearable for you!
Thank you, I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel:) Are you back to working out? I am going to ease back into it, but I already miss it :/
Ask your PS what pain relief you can have as I wasn't having enough xx
Yeah I really miss it to. Not cleared for working out yet. I see my PS on Tuesday for the 3 week PO appt. I'm hoping he says I can do some light cardio at the very least. I don't think I'll be allowed to do any weight training until I hit the 4 week mark at the earliest. He's been hinting at that all along. Hope your daughter feels better soon!
You look great. Did you go above or below the muscle? Did you use the Mentor Memory Gel 500cc high profile? Today is 12/14, surgery on 12/19, have to order implants by Monday 12/16.
Thank you! I went under, 500 cc, Mentor Gel, and high profile. Good luck to you:)
I am doing good thanks. I had pup my blood vessel on the weeks 3 so I went back to the Dr , I am so glad I have a great Dr he take care everything for me, now I am healing on my right breast lil slower but doing much better. My advice to you enemy tho you feel great and not pain just take it easy at list for 3,4 weeks, I was felling no pain so I was out doing everything lol, oh ya I paid the price for not taking it easy.
Even that is what I meant ,sorry I missed spilled it
Thanks for the heads up!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see how your new look progresses. Take it easy and happy healing :)
Thank you! I checked out your story and you look great! If I had a tummy like yours I would rock that "beetlejuice" top! I LOVE it :)
Yes they look really good and natural . I am happy for you. I will post pictures soon . Thank you for sharing your story .
Awesome. I would like to see :)
I understand about not wanting a lift. My Dr said I was borderline lift. But I'm so happy I chose not to because they look awesome already. And like you I like the natural look. Happy healing!!
I had been looking at yours before I had mine done :) I think we will have similar results.
How you felling as today?
To he honest, I am quite sore, but only when I sit/lie down for more than 20 mins. I will not be in bed so much tomorrow for sure... you?
I got mine done the day after yours so you may have more experience , love it
Yes they will be hard , high, and swollen and wired looking for a few days or even more, everybody is different the way we heal ,but the time go by, they will look like boobs , you will be amazing how they will be changing ,, they already look great .
Looking great .