I Want Invisalign - South Carolina

I have a really bad tooth on my top teeth (andd i...

i have a really bad tooth on my top teeth (andd i hate it with all of my heart), i just really want invisalign to work with my teeth. and i expect it to be cheaper because i only want the invisalign on my top row

Go to the nearest orthodontist in your area. Have q quote and as much as possible be honest with your concerns to your doctor.

Go to an InvisAlign dentist and ask for a consult; they should not charge you for a consultation visit.

Ah, totally understandable. You can post your question & attach your photos in our Q&A section. That way the dentists can give you opinions specific to your particular case. :)

There was a question posted in the Q&A section that asked if you can do just a singal arch with Invisalign. You can click here to see the dentists opinions.

okay but i still want to know if invisalign would work with my teeth. pictures up there^^^
I don't think you usually end up with it only on the top or bottom. I thought I would only end up getting my bottom done, because I always thought my top teeth were really straight. I ended up needing both done, because your whole bite changes with Invisalign.