Anxiously Waiting...- South Carolina, SC

My procedure is in 2 weeks and I am excited,...

My procedure is in 2 weeks and I am excited, nervous and anxious all in one. I have been considering either a tummy tuck or lipo for about 3 years now. After several consultations I decided on the lipo procedure. I posted some before pictures and will be posting through out my "getting skinny" journey. My doctor says it will take about 4 months before the weight loss stops. I am currently a size 18 and hoping to be a 12 by the end of my four months. I also have to wear a compression garment for the whole 4 months (day and night). I will post more pics after the procedure and every week after. I'll be back in 2 weeks. ????

I am having lipo in three weeks! We'll be sharing the same experience.
Good luck.

Procedure day 9/13/13

My procedure is tomorrow!!!!! I can't believe that I am not nervous. Here are dome before pics. I will post 1 day Op on Saturday.

Good luck :) hope you get the results you are looking for
Good luck!

Day 1 Post Op

I have read alot of stories and watched a lot of you tube videos on Smart Lipo and all if not most of the said that it was easy. For the most part it was but I felt a lot of it, the doctor had to keep putting the numbing meds in cause I kept feeling the pulls,tugs and pinche, at one point it felt like it was burning. Other than all the draining and going to the bathroom is a struggle all is well. I posted some before and after pic. I am very swollen but you can actually see a small difference. The doctor said that it will take time and that I need to expect real results. He also told me that I will not be as flat as a wall. Lol!!! But for me where I was to where I will end up will be good for me . ????

Hey we had our surgery on the same day, I know the feeling!!! I hated the feeling of the numbing meds
Thanks LoyaltyRenee, I am try to keep "real" results in my mind as the dr keeps telling me. But I am not looking for the "flat as a wall" results, I just want my stomach to go down and I be able to wear a shirt and not having to worry about all the rolls bulging out.
Same here I'm looking to get this done for my birthday in January so please keep us posted with results

1 1/2 week post op

I had my 1 week post op visit last week. I was very swollen. I was not able to fit in the clothes that I was in before the procedure. My stomach is also really hard and I was told to massage it for at least 20-25 minutes every day. The massages will soften it up and make it flat. When I went to for my check up, my stomach was sagging, the doctor told me that it will take about 2 months before my skin tightens. That was 6 days ago and the saggy skin is gone. I was also told the my compression garment was too big and that I needed a smaller size, (2 sizes smaller). I didn’t want the larger garment to hinder me from progressing so until the smaller garment arrives I took a smaller girdle that I bought from “Angel Hour Glass” and I wear it on top of the other one and it works awesome. I may just wear the two garments until they both get too big, before I start wearing the new one. Besides all the swelling, soreness, and numbness everything is great. I am loving the way I am beginning to look. Pics posted.

How are things going for you thus far?
You are looking great! Thanks for the photos of your progress. I am getting mine done in a month and a half and am VERY NERVOUS but looking at your progress is a great!
You're looking great!