I'm Finally Going To Do It. TT in 2015, Whoop Whoop! 5'8" 155 Lbs. South Carolina, SC

Ok, so I have wanted a TT since i had my first...

Ok, so I have wanted a TT since i had my first child in 2001. Then when I had my second in 2003 I knew I had to have one. I have tried diet and exercise to get rid of this baggage and nothing seems to work at all. If I lose weight it only looks more saggy and wrinkled. I normally stay at 155 lbs these past few years and I have found that my tummy doesnt look as wrinkled at this weight as it does when im at 126 lbs. The negative side of things is that I hate weighing this much, but i hate my belly looking even more wrinkly and saggy. So here i have been for years. Unhappy either way. Before I had kids and hated my tummy I hated my breast, which are (were) a natural 34 B (A according to the PS) so in 2012 I made the decision to have a BA and let me tell ya, It was the best decision I ever made for my self esteem. My belly is hidden under my clothes during the day and in the dark at night. My breast on the other hand were pretty obvious all the time. I knew when I had them done that the next think on my list was a TT. I have to put my TT off until mid 2015 because I am getting married in April. The cost of the wedding and honeymoon are our first priorities right now. I told my FH yesterday that I WAS getting a TT next year and he said he didnt care but he liked me just the way I am now. I dont get that. If I tell him im going to join a gym and lose weight and start meal planning he is all for that. So why not be excited about the TT? FEAR of hurting my feelings. I figure he feels like he will hurt my feelings if he acts too enthused about me and a TT. I have known my FH for 17 years and dated for 2.5 years in high school so he saw what my body looked like pre baby. Yeah, back when I was 107 lbs and tight and firm. So I feel super insecure when I think about that at times. But anyway, I will post some pics of me now hopefully later today. You guys stories are what keeps me motivated and excited. Thank you all for posting on RS. :)
This is a great website to help you through the roller coaster of emotions. My TT date is tomorrow bright and early at 7:30. Wish me luck
Good luck hun! Hope all goes well. Keep us informed xx
have you booked your TT appointment yet ? I am 7 weeks post op Donna UK