Perfect Experience - Breast (Silicone) Augmentation Dr. Sexton - South Carolina, SC

My motivation was for MYSELF. After two kids and a...

My motivation was for MYSELF. After two kids and a lifetime of flat breasts, I wanted to increase my confidence. My personal goals is to look the sexiest EVER - now that I've accomplished my education and established my career. The outcome is the BEST EVER - no lumps, no crooked'ness. It changed my life by giving me that selfish desire - the first thing ever done for MYSELF, as a mother, as a wife, and as a Guardsman - I feel more confident ever in my life. There is nothing I wish to have known before hand - Dr. Sexton was with me every step of the way - despite the fact I was 3,000 miles away. I am in Alaska and he is in SC!!!

Show some b4 and after pictures

That's a lot of thumbs up! :0)

I'm glad you got the results you wanted so much. What sort of implants did you go with?

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Pros of my surgery was definitely the provider - Dr. Sexton. I wouldn't have executed this desire w/o his guidance. I chose this provider because he was referred by three close friends. After seeing their successful results, I trusted him with this life long goal. Dr. Sexton truly puts his patients first. The fact that he was always responsive to my emails was a key indicator of his passion to please his patients. He also has a one year warranty that only requires costs of the implant - oh about $300! Hospital fees, doctor fees, all kinds of fees are waived under this warranty - he's that GOOD! I traveled the distance to ensure I receive the quality of such a fine doctor. Quality and patient satisfaction is definitely Dr. Sexton's top priority, in fact, he is the epitome of today's needs: effective, affordable, and personal! 11 thumbs up for Dr. Sexton. On top of everything else, his office has reasonable payment options!