It's No Miracle, but my Experience Was Positive.

I let a Plastic Surgery Resident at a large...

I let a Plastic Surgery Resident at a large Medical University do my lifestyle lift for practically nothing. I pretty much paid for the cost of the materials and the treatment room.

I'm very happy with the results. I am 63 years old and although I don't look 40, I have lost the crepy turtle wattle under my chin. I do have a scar under my chin, but heck, I'm only 5' 4", who is gonna be looking up at me from under my chin? Maybe my Grandson, but he wouldn't be bothered by seeing my scar; guess what, neither am I.

Check with your local medical school and see if you can have a resident do your surgery. It's really a bargain, and they are closely supervised by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

I am interested in tis could you give more info?
"Lifestyle Lift" has no description in surgical literature and is not taught or practiced at any university hospital. If the company, Lifestyle Lift, is allowing residents to perform surgery in their facilities, this is clearly unusual and definitely outside anything resembling an academic setting. This patient might have had a minilift in a resident surgical clinic.
All Lifestyle lift doctors are board certified or board eligible surgeons. Please do your homework and don't listen to bitter doctors who have suffered financially from Lifestyle Lifts success. Remember, these doctors are trying to persuade you against the Lifestyle Lift because they are losing business and do not have your best interest at heart.
AMEN good to hear from someone who speaks the truth this Dr Stephen has nothing but negative things to say and it is obvious that he is just trying to taint LSL I know everyone does not have perfect results but no surgery comes out perfect all the time I know several people that have had it including myself and dont know of any horror stories personally and everything I hear seems to be back when LSL first started and who knows what went on 10 years ago but at least at the FT Lauderdale office things are great and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience.

I'm really curious about getting it done at a medical school. I've never heard of this; I thought Lifestyle Lift was a branded procedure that always took place in LSL offices.

How did it come about, if you don't mind me asking? Did you ask the med school about it or is it something they offer?

Again, no picture... no reply... what is going on?