Combination of Smart Lipo/Vaser Lipo/Lipo Therm Scheduled for Arms, Bra Patch, Underarm, Chin and Neck. - South Carolina, SC

I have struggled with my weight my entire life. ...

I have struggled with my weight my entire life. After losing 52 pounds, my weight has remained stable for the past year. My upper arms are huge (13.5 inches). Nothing I have done makes any difference, so I decided to look into Smart Lipo because I would never consider brachioplasty.

I had my consultation with a surgeon that I know and trust. Even though I'm 51 years old, he said I had young skin and should do well with lipo. I'm not seeking perfection. I would just like to be able to wear short sleeves without feeling so self-conscious. We agreed that he would do my upper arms, bra patch (back) and the fat under my arms.

While talking, he recommended his "weekend chin and neck lift" to tighten my neck, improve my jowels and get rid of my double chin. When he gave me the price of $8000, I really thought it was a lot based on the prices I've seen on this site, but he is the only surgeon I would trust to do this in my area so I said yes.

Everything will be done with local anesthesia so I'll be awake (yuck). I will have two or three different tablets to take to help me relax, but I'm still anxious about it being painful. My procedures will be done Thursday, July 10th and I will have to return to work the following Monday, so not much "me time". I will continue to post and I'll add pictures because I know how helpful the information on this site has been to me.

Getting prepared...

I've started taking VitaMedica Recovery supplements. I have Arnica and Bromelain ready to begin taking 3 days prior to my procedure. I've slowly stopped taking my Prozac and I won't take any additional vitamins or supplements until after my procedures. The doctor will provide 2 garments for my arms and back and a strap for my neck and chin. I have purchased compression sleeves for my stage 2 garment.

I'm still reading every review I can find. I sure hope that I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't experience a a lot of pain during the procedures.

Any comments about your specific experiences while getting lipo with local anesthesia will be greatly appreciated. Only 2 weeks until the big day.

Before pictures added...

Here are some before pictures. As I said before, I'm not seeking perfection but just want to look the best I can.

Thanks for joining our community :).  I'm glad to see you already found Bella Beso, since she recently had lipo of her arms as well.

I don't think the price you paid sounds outrageous for the amount of areas you are getting done, and the delicacy of those areas.  It may also have something to do with the amount of fat he is planning to remove and will definitely have something to do with the amount of time he expects the procedure to take.  In the end, the most important thing is that you feel comfortable and confident with your doctor's experience and knowledge.  If you feel like you're being gouged, you may want to get another consultation so that you can rest easier.  Is your doctor a personal friend or have you had his services before?
Thanks for the welcome! I'm okay with the cost because I know that he will do a great job but there does seem to be some really low prices posted on reviews. My doctor is not a personal friend but I have known him professionally for many years. Not only is he a respected doctor, he is a really ethical and honest man...now that'she a great combination! I feel confident that he will do everything he can to give me the results I desire, but my outcome will have just as much to do with how my body accepts the procedure. I'm definitely a realist and I know that my age and weight loss history are major factors.
Cool :).  It's great to see someone going in with their eyes wide open.  I look forward to following your story!

Picked up meds from the pharmacy.

These are the meds that were called in for me: Lorazepam, Hydrocodon, Keflex and Clonidine. If anyone has experience with this combination of medications, please tell me about your experiences. Is there anything that I can get over-the-counter for nausea? 12 days until the big day...so excited!

I would strongly suggest asking your doctor for a recommendation re. nausea medication. You want to make sure it's compatible with the medications they have already prescribed for you, and since that's quite a cocktail, there won't be a list on anything over-the-counter that will include all that stuff.  Also, anti-nausea medication prescribed by the doctor, in my experience, is not excessively expensive like some of the other meds are.  I was prescribed Promethazine after my Mommy Makeover, but my cocktail was much smaller--just hydrocodone and antibiotics, plus the promethazine.  I think this is because I was knocked out for my op :D.

Feeling anxious...and excited.

I think my biggest concern about my upcoming procedure is how quickly I can return to work. I know that I need to give my body time to heal, but I have only requested 2 days off work. My procedure will be on Thursday morning and I'm supposed to return to work the following Monday. My doctor says that I'll be fine to return to work the following Monday. I have often put work ahead of healing and have paid the price with extended recovery times. After much thought today, I've decided that I will take the time I need. Hopefully I can return to work as scheduled, but if not...that's okay too. The world won't end if I have to take a few extra days off :)

Good luck on your upcoming surgery. It sounds like you are having a mini face lift too? With all you are getting done with arms etc.. Seems like a really good price but I guess a lot depends on location. I'm anxious to follow your review as I plan to have an arm lift in a couple of months. I don't need lipo just the lift. My problem is age, genetics and a 30 pound weight loss. It's great that you won't have a scar.
Thank you! My doctor calls it a "weekend chin and neck lift" but there is no cutting or sutures. I'm not convinced that the lipo alone will give me the results I want, since my arms are pretty saggy, but I'm willing to give it a chance. I can't believe my procedure is so close.
Good luck on your upcoming surgery!! Who is your Dr? I have a lot of lose skin on my arms too and look forward to following your review.

Getting closer and closer...

I've started taking my Arnica per my doctor's instructions. I've been off my Prozac for 7 days now and not feeling any different. The only other prescription meds that I take are Synthroid and Hydrochlorothyazide. I plan to go to CVS today to get Benedryl, Dramamine, Neosporin, Pads and Bandaids. I already have all my meds for surgery, Bromelain, Arnica Gel, Post surgery vitamins, and extra streight Tylenol. Is there anything that I'm forgetting?
I'm beginning to second guess the "weekend chin and neck lift". If I have bad results on my arms, I'll just have to keep wearing sleeves...like I've always done. If the results are bad on my neck and chin, there's no way to cover it. I think part of my apprehension comes from the fact that I hadn't even considered doing my neck and chin when I went in for my consultation. Hopefully, I've made the right decision and everything will turn out well.

Good luck!  It sounds like you're ready and have done everything you can do at this point.  Cold feet is a very normal reaction to something like this :).  So exciting!!
Thanks! I have been reading too many negative reviews. Do you find that people are more likely to post a negative review than a positive review?
Trudeyv it's bella I have read more positive than negative, Stay positive and STOP reading Negavtive reviews,it makes you stressed and more nervous than you may have already been. You will be fine I understand you have 4 days to go,but think positive and keep clear of negativity. WOOOHOOOOOOO! I'm counting down for you. Bella

More before pictures...

I wanted to add some additional before pictures.

Good luck tomorrow!!!
Thank you so much!
Hi Tomorrow is the BIG day! :)

Tomorrow is my big day!

I'm scheduled for 8:30 tomorrow morning and I'm ready. I do have a couple of questions that I forgot to ask. I wear contacts. Is it okay to keep them in or should I wear my glasses? Also, I was instructed to eat a substantial breakfast to prevent nausea from the medications. I always thought that you shouldn't eat prior to surgery in order to prevent nausea (maybe that's just for general anesthesia).
Does anyone have any pre-surgery food suggestions?

you should eat some bacon and eggs and toast..fill up...they tell you not to eat with general because you can aspirate with the breathing tube down your throat and choke to death. wear you r glasses for sure... you're going to do great!! keep us posted!!
Thanks!
I thought the same,but with local you can eat,i suggest egg whites,wheat toast with a little strawberry jam and oj. You should wear glasses and during procedure take them off,your arms will be sore to take out contacts and clean them etc.

It's finally here...

Getting ready to eat some breakfast and head out. Looking forward to a great day!

So excited to see you on the other side!!!!!  Hope everything is going smashing! :D
I know you'll be fine. :0) Wishing you well
Good luck! I'm scheduled for 11 am this morning. Trying to keep busy. :-)

I made it through...

I arrived at the center at 8:30 this morning. Everyone was very friendy. I was given all my meds and sent back to the lobby. At 9 am I was taken back to change and get my BP taken. Everything was fine and the procedure began.

My chin and neck were done first. The initial numbing injections stung a little but wasn't too bad. The numbing fluid was next and was uncomfortable but okay. Everything else was fine and I felt no pain. Next came the arms. The numbing fluid going in was a little painful but went quikly. Everything else was fine until he got to the underarms, front fat patch and back bra areas. This is where the real pain began but I knwe we were almost done, so I gritted my teeth and hung on for dear life. The entire procedure took four and a half hours, but it only felt like 2 hours.

They cleaned me up and got me into my compression garments and sent me home. I've been sleepy most of the afternon but the pain has been managable. Thanks for all of the well wishes.

YAY!!!!! you will be a bit sore today, but otherwise feeling good!!! 2 weeks from now...you will be in the mirror smiling ear to ear!!!
Congratulations!!!!  Sounds like they took their time with you!  I can't wait to see pictures!  Happy healing :).
U DID IT!!!!!! Yahoooooooo. ;0) I am glad it went well and your home resting. Happy healing.

Day 1 Post-Op Pictures

I had a good night last night and I've already had my shower this morning. All of the drainage has stopped. I have some bruising and swelling, but I feel good...very little soreness. I'm only taking Tylenol now and it seems to be working fine.

My arms look pretty rough in the pictures but I know that they are going to be great.

I am so thankful for all of you and I wish you all the best.

They did take their time and I'm happy about that. I can already see some difference in my chin. My arms look pretty bad, but he removed a lot of fat and I am feeling positive that I will have a good outcome.

Amount of fat removed.

Dr. O'Dell told me that he removed 2500 cc (2.5 liters) from my arms and bra fat areas. I'd like to know how this compares to what others have had removed. It sounds like a lot and he said he was very pleased that he was able to remove that much.

I'm happy your procedures went well! Can you tell me where you purchase the Arnica and anything else that you're using to speed up the recovery and reduce swelling?
I ordered the VitaMedica Recovery Vitamins, Bromelain abd Arnica from makemeheal.com. I started taking the vitamins 2 weeks prior to surgery and will contine taking them until they run out. I started taking Arnica 7 days prior and Bromelain 3 days prior. I will continue taking these as long as I have swelling and bruising. You can also get the arnica and bromelain at a local health food or vitamin store.
As far as the fat amount--they hooked you up!  You look great already and got your money's worth for sure.  Just heal well, take care of yourself, rest, all that.  So glad to hear you're not in so much pain and that you rested well last night.  You're well on your way!  And what a cute garment for your chin :D.  Excited to follow your healing!

The swelling has arrived...

Tonight, I am swelling like crazy. My face looks like a chipmunk and my breasts are huge. I got a little dizzy when the swelling started but I'm okay now. I'm glad I had read all the "swell hell' stories on Realself or I would have thought something was going terribly wrong.

You made it!! So glad to see your updates and how well everything is going. How was it wearing the chin strap? I am mostly afraid of this with my upcoming procedure. Did it cover your ears? How long do you have to wear it?
The chin strap isn't bad at all. I have to wear it 24/7 through tonight, then only at night for a week. It doesn't cover my ears. It velcros behind my neck and on top of my head.
How are your arms feeling? I can imagine you are very Swollen as your body just went through a traumatic day. If you have a hard time sleeping take benedryl as this also helps with itching if you are itchy.

Almost back to normal today.

Other than the swelling and a little soreness, I'm pretty much back to normal today. I got up and took my shower with no problems and started doing laundry. I have no problems bending or lifting. I have the most bruising under my arms which is the area that hurt the most during the procedure. I will be returning to work on Monday so I'm hopeful that the bruising on my neck will be better by then. I'm honestly amazed that I am doing as well as I am. I guess a positive attitude and realistic expectations really do make a difference. Thanks for all the support and encouragement.

I am so glad you're healing well!! Isn't it great to have great, caring husbands!?!? :) I didn't have to wear the chin strap. He put one stick in and removed the stitch the following day. It is still numb and a little swollen, but that is to be expected. I just picked up the arnica tablets and gel! Thanks for the suggestion!
It is wonderful to have a dear husband who is supportive and caring. I'm glad that you are doing well. I really believe the arnica helps. I'm still taking the tablets. Make sure you let them dissolve under your tongue. I put the gel on after my shower.
I'm glad you're doing well,yes,your arms will be huge,fluid and swelling. That's normal. Mine were Swollen and bruised. I'm doing good Embarking on 1 month on July 16th. I wish it was Dec 6 month mark. I am seeing great results and do love my arms. i love that the jiggle is gone and they don't hang.

My arms keep getting bigger.

Prior to surgery, my arms measured 13.5 inches. Now they are 15.5 inches. Hey! We're going in the wrong direction here.

At least you know that's swelling. I think it'll be very helpful to others too, to know how much swelling can happen.  Are there garments for arms??
Yes, I'm wearing a vest with sleeves (medical grade) 24/7 except when I shower. I have two of them. The compression garments are not bothering me at all. Due to the amount of fat I had removed, I know that the compression garments are absolutely necessary for the best results.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I would like to say it's only been 2 days and you had neck and chin done so this SWELLING is normal. Your body has been through a traumatic surgery. It takes weeks for it do subside. ;0) No Worries,it's normal.

Day 3 post op.

I'm feeling good. I looked at my arms after my shower this morning and they are looking better. My chin and neck are a little lumpy and swollen but I know that's just part of the healing process. Tomorrow, I will attempt to cover some of the bruising with makeup, but I don't know how successful I'll be. I won't take pictures again until a week has passed. I don't want to get discouraged with minimal improvements. I go back for my follow-up appointment on Thursday and my doctor is going to show me how to use the massager that was provided to me in my gift bag.

Overall, this has been a good experience. I didn't expect instant results so I'm fine with what I'm seeing so far. I think it is important that anyone thinking of having smart lipo understands that change can come slowly and not everyone gets the same results.

Glad you're doing well ;) The real pain is the waiting for swelling to go down and get the final results. I know how you feel when you say change comes slowly.
I'm glad your happy and healing now. ;)
Cool :).  If you ever have a chance to take a pic, I'd love to see that garment on :D!

Day 4 Post op...Back to Work

I'm going back to work today. I definitely have to begin the process of getting ready early so I can try to cover some of the bruises on my neck. I was very restless last night and didn't sleep very well. Hopefully, I'll feel good today and get back into the swing of things quickly. The itching has started. Maybe that'she what made me restless last night???

Good luck, hope it's an easy day for you. :-)
Have a good day at work and remember to take it slow

Chin and neck photos

Since I had to put makeup on this morning, I decided to share some pictures. Still a lot of swelling and bruising.

Wow, you're good at makeup.  I can't see any bruising or anything.  You look beautiful :).
Thank you...it's all about having the right products. LOL The bruising on my neck is getting better and I'm finally able to touch it without wincing. My underarm area is another story. I look like I've been in a car crash. But then I remind myself that it is only 4 days post op.
The right products and the know-how!  I'll bet no one even noticed.  And yeah, 4 days is sooooo early.  I can't even imagine having had to go back to work 4 days after my procedures.  Of course, I was still in screaming pain and on Vicodin at 4 days.  I think that was when I finally started being able to stay awake long enough to watch a movie :D.  Good times!  My mommy makeover was like an awesome vacation, with some pain I have completely forgotten!  You're amazing--keep up the good work, and continued happy healing!

Something I didn't think about...

I never really thought about how tender and sensitive the areas under the arms are. If you are doing lipo on your arms only, then I think the recovery will be much easier and less painful. Today, I noticed that I couldn't hold my arms against my body in a normal way because of the bruising and swelling under my arms. During my surgery, these were the areas that were almost unbearable. I remember the nurse saying to the doctor "do you have to do that area?"..."it is so painful for her". He replied that he had to in order to get a good result. Thankfully, that was the last area that he worked on.

When I got home from work, the bruising under my arms was BAD! I applied some Arnica Gel and left my CG off for an hour. I felt much better afterwards. I'm going to just take this one day at a time and enjoy every little improvement.

quick question what kind of lipo did you have done for under the arms? Just a reminder,this will be uncomfortable ,but i had my arms elevated for 12-24 hours after surgery. I rested them on the headboard on bed. It is NOT comfortable,but it helped me with swelling. Hard to describe. when you are laying down put your arms in the air but hold onto the headboard. Hope this helps
elevate your feet and drink plenty of pineapple juice. Cg may be too tight ask ps. it's Not good if it cuts off your circulation as that will cause swelling.
Thanks Bella! I did that last night and I feel much better this morning. I have a lighter CG that I am wearing today and I'll change into my heavier one when I get home from work. The temps are in the high 90's here, so I'm sure that has some effect on the swelling. Today will be a good day. Happy Tuesday!

Feeling like a human being again.

5 days post op and I'm feeling much better. I still have major bruising and swelling but I just feel more comfortable. I've been very restless at night and haven't been sleeping well, but hopefully tonight will be better. I can't see a lot of improvement with my chin yet but my arms are definitely looking better. The majority of my heavy bruising is under my armpits and that area still feels very sore and just weird. I still have bruising under my chin that looks like I've been playing in the dirt when my makeup wears off :)

Tomorrow, I have my first post op appointment with my doctor. I'm anxious to see how he thinks I'm doing. Unlike most people, I love my compression garments...very strange, I know :) I'll take some Week 1 pictures tomorrow night and post.

To anyone who thinks smart lipo is "the easy way"...I have to disagree. The procedure was painful, the initial recovery period is filled with lumps, bumps, bruises, and swelling. Knowing that it will take up to 6 months to see complete results is no party either. I think we are all very brave and very strong women. Cheers to us!!!

Check out my latest pic. lol This may help you though.
Yeah,let's be glad t's over and we are healing properly and enjoy the end results!! I hope it is worth it for us in the end. I want to be able to check that box.
Thanks Bella! I'm not sure if it was smart or vaser lipo on my arms. I try to elevate my arms above my head when I'm lying back in my recliner. I think by going back to work so soon, it didn't really help the swelling situation, but it gets a little better each day.

Comparison Pictures of Arms

Here are some pictures comparing my arms immediately after the surgery and today (7 days post op). I tried to do side by side but I couldn't upload.

Comparison pictures of Chin and Neck

How has it been for you at work? I still can't BELIEVE you went to work after 4 days. :) Tough Woman.
Monday was pretty rough, but the rest of the week was fine. I found that if I removed my CG for an hour in the afternoon, I felt much better. If I had it to do over again, I would have stayed home and rested for at least 2 more days.
But you are legs next remember? you will get that chance again real soon. i may have to postpone my surgery again from sept to oct. A lot going on,life. I hope you continue progressing with your healing. Have a great weekend.

A Lazy Saturday

I'm feeling good. I still have lots of swelling and bruising. The bruising under my chin is getting lighter but it's still there. My doctor gave me a hand held massager and I've started using it on my chin and neck. In looking at my pictures, there was a bigger difference in my jawline right after surgery than now. Everything is still really tender so I hope there will still be improvement.

My arms are feeling better. I can stretch and do arm circles with no pain. They are very tender and I hate the way they feel when I remove my CG. What a difference a week makes in the recovery process. The armpit area is the most sensitive and still has the most bruising. I'm still taking my recovery vitamins and I'm getting plenty of rest this weekend. Hopefully, more positive changes are coming.

Where have you been? Your MIA?!! Miss chatting with you. Hope your swelling and bruising has diminished somewhat as it is still early in the healing stages. TGIF!!!!
Do you not have to wear a CG or face wrap for your chin? Or sleeves for your arms? I have always wanted to do my chin/neck but don't know how I feel about wearing that wrap for 6 weeks....
I had to wear a chin wrap 24/7 for 48 hours, then only at night for another week. Technically, I no longer need to wear it, but I will continue to wear it at night for awhile. I have to wear my CG for my arms all the time for 2 months, then 12 hours each day for another 2 months. I really don't mind the compression garments. Luckily, I'm cold natured, or I would be miserable in the SC heat and humidity.

Recovery is still going well.

I've had a lot of swelling this weekend. I still have some bruising and tenderness but overall, I'm doing really good. I spent the weekend with my grandchildren and the extra activity increased my swelling, but it was definitely worth it.

I'm no longer wearing my chin garment but I wear my sleeves all the time. I started with 2 XL sleeves, went to XL and now I need some new size Large. The compression garments are getting expensive but that's okay. I'm looking forward to the time when the tenderness goes away and swelling is definitely a pain but I don't feel that it has been too bad.

Since pictures are the only way that I can accept that there truly are improvements, I'll take some this week and post. I hope everyone has a healing week.

Great to hear you're already shrinking out of your second garment.  It's expensive, yeah, but you just kind of think of it as part of the overall cost.  It's worth it for the healing, you know?  Excited to see new pictures!
You're back!! lol Glad you a good time with your grand kids. :) Happy Sunday!
I'm back. I hope you had a great weekend. I got to spend the weekend with my grandchildren, ages 10 months and 22 months and it was great...I'm exhausted, LOL! I'm doing better everyday, but still dealing with bruising and swelling. I'm loving my results and I know that it will continue to get better.

So much swelling!

I expected that most of the swelling would be gone by now, but I was so wrong. My forearms look like they belong to Popeye. Everything seems to be swelling, including my breasts. I slept without my compression garment last night, but that didn't help anything. I still have a lot of soreness in my arms and I can't extend them to reach for things. Is this normal?

awe trudeyv,i can empathize about the popeye arms. It is very normal. I had a lot of soreness this weekend. I am 7 weeks this Wednesday. It's a very slow progress. Hang in there. I was on a plane and had salt so i know where my SWELLING came from. You should be able to extend your arms. That could be normal but NOT my normal. Maybe you should start doing arms stretches and massages. I didn't do massages often but i did and i stretch them. Have a good day!
Have you consulted your doctor?  One could guess about salt intake or exercise or not wearing garments, but it might be best to just ask your doctor--just make sure everything is going in the right direction, you know?
I have my 4 week follow-up next week. I have talked to the Nurse Practitioners that I work with and they both agree that the swelling is just moving down and is normal. Everything is swollen...seriously, everything! I've read reviews where this happens with lipo of the abdomen or legs, but I never expected it with my arms. My weight jumped up 6 pounds overnight. I still wear my CG all the time (except for one night that I slept without it because the swealing was so bad). I eat very little sodium and I'm only doing some walking for exercise. I sure hope this goes away, otherwise I will have zero results.

Swelling and Weight Gain

I have gained 12 pounds in the past 2 days. Twelve Pounds! It has to be fluid, but where is it coming from? I'm drinking water and watching my sodium, but I am so swollen. My doctor said it was normal and will get better, but I'm not sure about a 12 pound gain in two days being normal. I feel like a walking Michelin man. I keep telling myself..."Be patient", "This too shall pass". Thanks for letting me vent :)

swelling is awful after lipo...i'm 2 months out an still gain and lose 7-10 pounds on any given day....i woke up at 128 a few days ago, and that evening weighed 138 and felt like a balloon in my whole entire body... i sure will be glad when this is over...my doctor did a great job..but i kind of wish i would have just worked harder at the gym..it would have been less a pain in the arse....
WOW! since it has only been 27 days your body needs A LOT of time to heal and SWELLING HELL to go away. If your doctor said it's normal then wait it out and see. Stay positive. :)
Hi - so sorry to hear about the swelling. Sounds awful and I can understand how you'd feel discouraged. I had a LOT of swelling after a month and I felt pregnant - like where did that come from I was saying to myself. I didn't weigh myself though so I'm not sure if I had weight gain. 12 pounds in 2 days sure sounds like a lot. Hang in there - I hope you get relief soon. Keep us updated and vent anytime!!

Feeling better...

Even though my doctor said I should wear my CG for 2 months 24/7, then 2 additional months for 12 hours each day, I removed it yesterday morning. My swelling went down significantly as did my weight. I definitely want the best results possible, but I don't think that amount of swelling was normal or a good thing. I'll still wear my CG for a few hours each day, but not 24/7. I know I should do as directed by my doctor, but I also have to pay attention to my body. Please let me know if you think I'm doing the wrong thing. I will try to get some pictures to post this weekend.

Yeah, what if it was too tight?  I still think it might be good to discuss your fears with your doctor, though, especially since it seems you are having good results from not wearing it.  It may help him in the future.
Thanks so much for detailing your pre-op and post-op period so far. I think I would have been swearing if my weight went UP 12 lbs. I am praying things will improve vastly and soon. Hopefully you will keep posting as you improve.
Don't worry. Everything will heal properly. I was WORRIED when i NEVER got a cg and thought what the heck,everyone on here as a cg but me. But my arms healed GREAT!!!!!!!!! You know your body best and have worn it to the best of your ability. Do what you feel works for you. I was told by my doctor sometimes they are too tight and cut off circulation and can do more harm than good and sometimes they are too loose. Again,i think you will be ok. Doctor's all have different protocol's and opinions. TGIF!!!!! SMILE you're no longer the MICHELE MAN. ;)

Updated before and after pics.

These are pictures from my doctor.

WOW!  That is seriously dramatic!
I am amazed by the difference.
Yeah, I'm so happy for you!  Makes me even more excited to see the full result!!!  Waiting is hard :D.

Lower expectations can be a blessing.

I look at so many pictures posted by you beautiful ladies and I think you all look great before surgery and your results after surgery are truly amazing. When I started this journey, I had arms that had always been unattractive. Arms that were very large with lots of hanging fat underneath. In my entire adult life, I've never worn anything sleeveless and on the few occasions that I wore short sleeves, I was very self-conscious. Going into this, my expectations were pretty low. I was not seeking perfection, just the opportunity to wear short sleeves. I truly believe that I am lucky because of my lower expectations. I don't look for lumps, bumps, discoloration or uneven results. I just see improvement and I am truly ecstatic about my results so far. I saw my doctor this week and he said that he will probably want to do some touch ups after 6 months in order to remove a little more fat and create some more tightening, but he is very pleased with my results so far.

For everyone who is reading this and thinking of having Smart Lipo in the future. ..do it!

WOW! What a difference in your arms!!! I can only dream for such dramatic results!!! You go trudeyv!
Hi trudeyv!  We just got two new community members about to do chin lipo and I thought of you.  How are you doing now?  I hope everything is going great for you!
Hi trudey how are you? I hope all is well and you're lovin' your results so far. All the Best.
Dr. Edward O'Dell