Doubting to Do It or Not - South Carolina

Hi my name is Katy and I am so glad I came across...

Hi my name is Katy and I am so glad I came across this website I'm an 20 years old and atten college.. So I have been saving like crazy because every since I was 15 my breast stopped growing and I have had to wear two bras to make me look like I have something. I am also super active and skinny but I hate wearing a bikini or low cut shirt because of my almost unexistant breast. Like I said I have managed to hide my flat chest by stuffing my bras but this has also kept me from presuming serious relationships because I am embarrassed by my breast size and feel like a young boy.

It is honestly not for vanity but almost is a need for my own self esteem. I have already spoken with a doctor and plan to get my them done during my summer break. I still have a long time tho n want to know all my risks. I know i might be too young for this procedure and that I will have to constantly change them but can you guys please tell me if this procedure is worth it.

I know that for my mental health it will be ,because I'm tired of feeling unfemenim. I weight 120 I am 5,2 but muscular . I plan to get small implants to not affect me with running. Did anyone have my same concerns before going with this?

Does anyone also know the best brand or if silicone is better than saline. Last , I've been in a battle to convince my father to be ok with this because he is extremely worried of any future health problems something like this can bring me . As of today I am very healthy ,do not smoke or drink and work out about 5 times a week... I would live to hear you guys opinions. Thanks