The Most Natural Results Achieved with His Injectables Expertise - South Burlington, VT

To fill out my face

To fill out my face

The pros are no surgery needed to look younger...

the pros are no surgery needed to look younger with this injectable. the cons, is that it is pricey.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

I had dr Schwartz do injectables on me and I cannot rave enough of the results. The most natural look possibly. I get compliments all the time when people ask me my age and then they look Surprised because the result of the injectables is so natural. I wish dr Scwartz lived closer to me now that I live in florida.Updated on 5 Dec 2011:dr. schwartz is a top notch dermatologist that has studied with the best cosmetics doctors in the country and the world on how to do injectables and have a top notch result. i was one of his lucky patients. i had sculptra, radiesse both injected and the results were amazing. the procedure was done in two times, since sculptra needs at least 2 or sessions. both times, the doctor prepared me for what was going to happen, and explained to me what it will look like afterwards. since i had a lot of injectables put in, i was really not presentable that night and the day after. swelling until the fluid gets absorbed in the face. i must say, i get so many compliments on my look and people do not believe my age. the results were amazing.