Mitchell Schwartz, M.D.= Excellence in Dermatology - S. Burlington, VT

I did it to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and in...

I did it to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and in general to erase the look of being tired. I now look younger and refreshed. He has also helped me to keep my complexion healthy. He has referred me to products providing the best sun protection and care for the mature complexion.

Hi Prin,

I'm glad you found such a great doctor. Where on your face did you have the injections done?

Thanks,

-Britt

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz is most knowledgeable about this cosmetic work. He keeps abreast of new techniques and products. Beyond that he is very gentle in his work, keeping the patient comfortable and at ease. He has a keen artistic sense and a good eye for what is pleasing. He gives honest opinions and advice to patients and if as procedure will not create the expected outcome a patient desires, he will not reccommend the procedure. He and his office staff are approachable and available and of course, most courteous at all times. It is a pleaure to have him do my cosmetic woerk. I trust his judgement and technique. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in the best possible outcome in cosmetic dermatology and the overall practice of dermatology.