Breast Lift & Tummy Tuck - South Bend, IN

In December 2012, I underwent a vertical sleeve...

In December 2012, I underwent a vertical sleeve gastrectomy. Over the course of the year, I rapidly lost 120 lbs. Although my health and well-being dramatically improved, I had a lot of loose, saggy skin. I started to research doctors in the area who were competent and trust-worthy to help me complete the last leg of my "transformation". I asked several of my fellow bariatric support group members and my healthcare providers for recommendations and learned of Dr. Zucker. After reading his credentials and meeting with him and his staff, I never looked back. Dr. Zucker is not only cost-effective and meticulous in his practice and surgery, but he and his entire team are caring and supportive. I have never felt so important! Dr. Zucker has a great bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable and calms all anxieties. I had no pain or troubles after the surgery and Miss Cathy came to my house to check up on me the next day -- at my house!! Dr. Zucker's entire team has remained in contact with me and I'm not just someone to nip and tuck for a quick dollar. I would recommend Dr. Zucker and his team to anyone who is considering any sort of surgery such as this. It has been a truly wonderful experience.
South Bend Plastic Surgeon

wow awesome! congrats on the weight loss! I am currently in the process for the sleeve!:))))) how are you doing now? how is maintance going and do you lose the urge to eat or crave fatty foods sweets etc. all that is bad for u?