A Very Comforting, Reassuring Experience That Changed my Life - South Bend, IN

For me, there were NO cons!! It was an all PRO...

For me, there were NO cons!! It was an all PRO procedure. Ever since I can remember, I have felt self conscience about my breasts. They had never really been firm, even when I was younger. After having children, they surely didn't get any perkier :) This has been a dream of mine for years that has finally come true. This has changed my entire world for the better! I have more confidence and it has taken a lot of stress off of how I feel about my body. I wish I would have had it done years ago!!

South Bend Plastic Surgeon

The procedure itself was very well explained in detail and Dr. Zucker and the staff were all very comforting. I have several friends who have had procedures done by Dr. Zucker and they all had nothing but great things to say about it and the staff. Now, I can say the same thing. Thank you to the ENTIRE staff for changing my life. This is one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself. I would recommend anyone considering plastic surgery choose your facility!! Again, thank you for making my dream a reality.